let's have some courtesy in the market place please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
classwhore said:
that last fabricated story about the chick who "LOST HER DESIGNER BAG with $10,000 of CHARITY money in it" that turned out to be a total hoax.

Omigosh, that was not a true story? I didn't know that. :worried: How did you guys find this out?

Apparently she was exposed when the exact photo she posted of the bag that was SUPPOSED to be hers was found on an ebay bag auction.

When you think about it, the logic works: Someone can claim they HAD a designer bag, but of course they don't anymore because it was 'stolen.'

It's kinda the same logic that would make people buy a fake designer bag.

Muse said:
I don't know I don't even care. I don't take anything anyone says on here too seriously.....HELLO, IT'S THE NET!LOL

I know. You're right.

I actually just have higher expectations of people, that's why I get so pissed off. To me, everyone is real, and I'll listen to any rational argument. I just get kinda bent out of shape when other people don't treat the internet and the people in it as seriously, and fabricate stories, or don't follow through on their word. I'm shocked to find out from people that I'm the only one to pay them back when I borrow money, which I don't even do that often.

IntlSet snapped me out of it at least.

like I said, there are three sides to every story, it's between her and fayden, we should stay out of it. Secondly your comment was very dumb and so was DBL and lastly, I am so over this incident, it is very childish and immature. We should all learn to GROW UP. Now God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.