let's have some courtesy in the market place please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweetface said:
....personal family matters kept me from answering not just hers, but other Pf members, fellow ebay sellers and other bill collectors(for lack of better words)

That's funny, comparing the times of your posts from when you said you PMed Fayden for her bag, to the time you OPENLY BRAGGED about PAYING FOR Ranskimmie's bag was the NEXT DAY.

Please, that story is SO TIRED. That may work down in the backwoods of Louisiana, but not in NYC.

And if you're having such problems with personal matters, paying bills, yadda yadda, you're sure on a major bag-buying mission there, huh?

"Asked your cousin?" Yeah ok. Did you also ask your cousin to make all of those other bag offers to everyone else?

I say you're full of it.

I'm sorry, but I'm just SO SICK AND TIRED of the ******** artists here, it's people like her that drag this board down.

I've had enough of it, especially after that last fabricated story about the chick who "LOST HER DESIGNER BAG with $10,000 of CHARITY money in it" that turned out to be a total hoax, and half the boardies saw it coming, and got CUT DOWN for it, even when everyone else was like, "GROUP HUG, GROUP HUG!"

'sweetface' belongs in that category of people completely full of ****.
It figures, naming herself after a J-lo enterprise, since J-lo is so incredibly moral and ethical herself.

Please, honestly? We don't need that crap here.

classwhore: woah totally negative, but you've got a point. threads like those i tend to skip. if you've got nothing nice to say, better off keeping your mouth shut. life isn't always icecream with a strawberry on top. but like you quoted, "In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should."

i believe that too. as for you stop being so negative! i'm sure things will perk up around here. have some faith.

DesignerBagLady said:
That was a real stupid comment, I thought I didn't have to put up with none of this BS in this forum, you *****es are so catty, as for J-ho morales, that thing wouldn't know morales if it hit her in the face. you nyc *****es are all the same.LOL, yea I from the dirty

And your comment isn't a stupid comment?

DesignerBagLady said:
That was a real stupid comment, I thought I didn't have to put up with none of this BS in this forum, you *****es are so catty, as for J-ho morales, that thing wouldn't know morales if it hit her in the face. you nyc *****es are all the same.LOL, yea I from the dirty

um, sorry if i didn't know you were from texas i would have thought you were from the ghetto bronx. i'd rather deal with posts from classwhore than posts like these.

did i read that right? I from the dirty? LOL. :wacko:

classwhore said:
I've had enough of it, especially after that last fabricated story about the chick who "LOST HER DESIGNER BAG with $10,000 of CHARITY money in it" that turned out to be a total hoax, and half the boardies saw it coming, and got CUT DOWN for it, even when everyone else was like, "GROUP HUG, GROUP HUG!"

Really? Have you really had enough?

DesignerBagLady said:
I am not denying that my post was just as stupid and what!

let me get this straight... you're saying classwhore's post was stupid, and you're also agreeing your post is just as stupid. ooookkkaaayyy

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

IntlSet said:
Really? Have you really had enough?

network1_1.jpg

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!!"

:nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.