let's have some courtesy in the market place please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about this occurance.
It can be risky dealing with virtual strangers be it in the marketplace or e-Bay.

I understand having a change of heart but the buyer should have apologized for wasting your time and offered to compensate you by reimbursing you the e-Bay listing fees.:sad:

I've made 1 purchase from a PF member through e-Bay & sold 2 items directly though our PM system here and they all went smoothly.

Honesty is the best policy an definitely speaks volumes for ones overall character.

So sorry to hear this! It generally isn't too hard to get your final value fee back. You just have to go through the ebay process and indicate you didn't get payment or you both mutually agree to cancel the trade. It sounds like you might have to do the first since she isn't answering your emails. Not cool! :evil:

On the other hand, you have been so fortunate to not have any deadbeat bidders in the past! I haven't had too many, but still have had enough to be annoying in my three years of selling!

By the way, it is a gorgeous bag. I'm generally not a Fendi gal, but it's very nice!!

Oh Fayden, I'm sorry you had to go thru this. And you've had to put up with some remorseful buyer's crap too recently I remember.

BOO to PFer who did this. Big thumbs down for you matey.

I'm also so sorry to hear this. We all prefer selling to and buying from our fellow PF members because in this crazy and cyber space we all figure at least we can trust each other! While I understand someone having second thoughts about purchasing such a pricey bag I do think it's just plain WRONG to not tell the seller about it. I also agree that she should have been the one to pay for the eBay fees.

Hopefully, this slient member will contact you and try to right the wrong... and hopefully this will be the last unpleasant experience anyone of us has with our market place cuz despite the slight problems like this, I think it still rocks.

Who is the culprit you say? It is I the infamous SWEETFACE (let the boos began) I did not intentionally back out of the deal with Fayden, personal family matters kept me from answering not just hers, but other Pf members, fellow ebay sellers and other bill collectors(for lack of better words) I asked my cousin to leave information through my email, she assured me that this would be done. I offered to pay the $45 for the fees that she has incurred. once again I DID NOT INTENTIONALLY NOT ANSWER HER OR ANY OTHER PF MEMBERS EMAIL.as for as me buying another bag from another pf member, well let's see....I bought a white balenciaga from ranskimmie and I was supposed to get her apple green but she changed her mind. I had a deal with angs for her red first but this situation didn't allow me to contact her either,( I sent an email today) I discussed briefly with Ceejay about her petrol and truffles about her friends spy(BUT DID NOT BUY) so as far as buying bags from any other members.....Hmmm, I don't know where that comes from, check my post. Once again I apologize but I don't owe you anything (Fayden) send you copies of my pm's as proof, what is this high school.Now ladies the witch is done and you can all get your torches and set me on fire.P.S. Fayden I do hope you will allow me to send you your 45.00, I wouldn't want you to eat all those ebay fees.Hmmm.....the pitty party has ended. Thanks

sweetface: i really did not get ANY emails from you or your cousin at all. either your cousin has been emailing the wrong person or just did not get around to do it. I accepted your offer on thursday, and i happened to see your posts friday to ranskimmie and then nothing since! i've seen you log on and off, so i know you've checked your messages at least.

it just does not add up to your favour.

however, since you are owning up to it, 5 days later. i'll give you that much. but you should have tried to personally contact me, sending me a 5 second email saying you intended to follow thru later. but leaving me in the dark for 5 days to me is pretty much a non paying bid, i posted in my auction payment must be received within 3 days of auctions end.

i'm going to file a report to get my 45 dollars back, so don't worry you do not need to pay me back.

consider it a mutual agreement to end on a neutral note thru ebay. i'll retract the negative.

Whatever the real deal is,this is a very unfortunate situation and I hope that it can be resolved to the satisfaction of both parties.

I am glad that you started this thread,Fayden,because it is good to get all the information about the situation in the marketplace should one wish to venture there in the future.

I agree that the much-anticipated feedback system will be a great asset.

Communication is important and should be made a priority when it involves someone else's time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.