let's have a laugh at ourselves....

Where I live it is VERY RARE to go to our mall or anywhere for that matter and see a Chanel. If you drive 2 hours and 40 min to KOP its a whole different story! I am with Nicole0612 when I am in Philly!

Reactions: nicole0612
I'm not trying to be racist... But where I live, if you have a chanel bag, you're either a rich international student or just a rich Asian tourist.

Or it's fake.

My friends judge those with designer bags so much. "Why would you pay $5000 for a purse? You could feed an African village for a decade with that money." They say this while not donating anything... And spends $2000 on a tent from REI...

I'm not trying to be racist... But where I live, if you have a chanel bag, you're either a rich international student or just a rich Asian tourist.

Or it's fake.

My friends judge those with designer bags so much. "Why would you pay $5000 for a purse? You could feed an African village for a decade with that money." They say this while not donating anything... And spends $2000 on a tent from REI...
lol. i know some people like that too :smile:

I focus entirely on the bag when I see someone with a Chanel... I stare at the bag :b and my mind goes into figuring out what style it was, kind of leather, hardware colour, which season which year , where it is made etc... if I can't figure it out then I just ask the person - so far it's been a very good conversation starter!

N.B. And trust me, Chanel enthusiasts immediately recognise it when you speak "the Chanel language". Never in my life did I know of so many abbreviations (SA, WOC, GST, GHW, SHW etc.) before I went into this "dark" side.