Lets Gossip...What is the worst thing you have....

this is a little funny thing...funny because did not happen to me....heheheeee:lol:

a friend of mine just bought a nice 35 birkin gold ...she was seat in the lovely little square ..La PIAZZETTA '' in CAPRI ...she was chating with a friend and very ..silly !!!..she did put her bag on the floor ...to busy chatting she ignored her little yorkshire... very sweet little pie....but so temperamental!!!!...GUESS WHAT....:lol::lol::lol:

:angel::flowers:

After listening to tales of nasty SO's cutting one's bag up, sharpie printed profanity, cat scratches, dog pee, nail polish, vomit on airplanes, and someone dropping the Birkin that was so full that the turn do-hickey that sticks out bent upwards - I feel paranoia setting in.

Hugs to all the Hermes Mommies out there that have been so violated by these horrid happenings.

I have one more to tell.

About 5-6 years ago. My friend bought the birkin from one seller on Ebay. This seller is not on ebay anymore now. But I really can't remember his name.

She paid for the bag wire transfer, he sent the package with tracking number to her, she received the package without the birkin inside the box. :wtf::wtf::wtf: She complained to him but he refused and said that it was the post office's fault. HOW SCARY!!

I am in need of a black box key clochette for my vintage Kelly so I saw a vague picture of a vintage Kelly on Ebay so I emailed the seller to ask if the key clochette was in good condition and what date stamp it had so she sent me these pics! Sadly this Kelly sold for $800! It looks like it was dragged around town, how does a bag get in this condition! I was apalled. Her Ebay auction included only ONE picture and it was from a distance and you could not see the damage. Poor buyer.

Of course, I didnt offer to buy the clochette after these pics!

How could this happen to a Kelly...

WARNING, GRAPHIC PICS LOL

poorkelly5.jpg

poorkelly4-1.jpg

poorkelly3-1.jpg

poorkelly-1.jpg

poorkelly2-1.jpg

that looks awful :wtf: i like them beat up but that's ridiculous!

this wasn't an h bag but.. someone once threw up on my bv veneta :wtf: it's much funnier now than it was at the time, cleaning chunks out of that woven leather :lol: