Let's Go to the Theater! Share what you've seen or want to see!

I have to plug "Margin Call". A great, intelligent Wall Street movie where the characters are nuanced and balanced much like real life. the movie doesn't dictate how you should feel about the situation and the people (hear that Oliver Stone?). you see how things went wrong but not in a good vs evil way.

the actors are amazing (so much so that I felt bad for Penn Badgely as he seemed out of his depth). the dialog is like Mamet but not so stilted.

I am going next weekend to see One For the Money. Can't wait. It is based on the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series. I kind of wanted to reread the book (it is the first one and she is now up to book 18 I think) but then it will just annoy me when things are different in the movie so I have decided against it.

I also want to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close but I worry I will spend the entire movie crying so I think I will probably wait until it comes out on video.

I am going next weekend to see One For the Money. Can't wait. It is based on the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series. I kind of wanted to reread the book (it is the first one and she is now up to book 18 I think) but then it will just annoy me when things are different in the movie so I have decided against it.

I also want to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close but I worry I will spend the entire movie crying so I think I will probably wait until it comes out on video.

Oh that's right! I love the Janet Evanovich books! I didn't realize it was next weekend.

I know I will cry seeing Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close too, but I'm thinking of doing a Saturday movie day all by myself at the theater since my husband has things to do that day, so I won't be too worried about crying in the dark by myself. lol

I would like to see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo on Sat. too hopefully. I think it'll be fun to have a movie day by myself and see more than 1.

I saw The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo last weekend. I loved it! Can't wait for the next two.

I want to see Man on a Ledge. I'm a huge fan of Ed Harris and Edward Burns. I also want to see The Woman In Black. Love a good scary movie.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I saw The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo last weekend. I loved it! Can't wait for the next two.

I want to see Man on a Ledge. I'm a huge fan of Ed Harris and Edward Burns. I also want to see The Woman In Black. Love a good scary movie.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I've seen the commercials for Man On A Ledge and The Woman In Black. They both look interesting. I'm happy to hear that you liked The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo!

I have to plug "Margin Call". A great, intelligent Wall Street movie where the characters are nuanced and balanced much like real life. the movie doesn't dictate how you should feel about the situation and the people (hear that Oliver Stone?). you see how things went wrong but not in a good vs evil way.

the actors are amazing (so much so that I felt bad for Penn Badgely as he seemed out of his depth). the dialog is like Mamet but not so stilted.

I saw this and I agree it was a very good movie. I just rented it On Demand on a whim.