Jimmy Choo lets get animal ( i'm dating myself here)....:)

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
my new little zanzibar wallet and key case have arrived.....they are beautiful!:love:
i also exchanged my plum utah wallet ( too bulky, too heavy) for the vamp usher....much better!:tup:
here are some pics....the key case is wonderful bc it actually holds TONS. you can add cash, ccs and ID and just run out with that alone....:wlae:

Attachments

• zanzibar items.jpg
    zanzibar items.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 57
  • key case inside.jpg
    key case inside.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 42
  • vamp usher.jpg
    vamp usher.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 42
WOW! For someone who apparently likes the saggy elephant look (you know, I just pictured you at 80 with saggy stockings....how random was that!)...anyway! You have very good taste most of the time! :yes: I love all of your new accessories, but especially the zebra! :heart: And not just the hardware! :Push:

The usher is also really pretty, but I think you've convinced me that even I, Stinkerbelle, can carry off a bit of animal print! Even if it is hidden away inside my bag most of the time! ;)

thank you bonnie, come on over and pet away....:tup:

oh stinker...yes, get something animal print for inside one of your rings....:woohoo:
and hey, i wonder how i'll look at 80,:girlsigh: maybe you pictured me at that age bc i channeled olivia newton john with "let's get physical"?...what year did that song come out anyway?:sweatdrop:
disclaimer: for the record, i am NOWHERE NEAR 80, in fact i am a teeny tiny bit over half that....:hrmm:

Do you think it will shed inside your bag rubbing against everything? I want to get a wildcat small bag to put my makeup in but I'm afraid it will have balding problems from rubbing.
Wow, those are all so gorgeous looking!

^^ not sure jm. :shrugs:casey said it will pick up lint.....i can let you know once i start using them:okay:....unless heavy rubbing against something, i really don't think they will get bald spots. and casey said it is pre-treated for stains, which is relieving to hear.:sweatdrop:

:tup:Congrats Mick!! I LUV the wallet. Please do post on how it wears because I am interested to see how it does with rubbing inside the purse.

I don't think I could carry a zebra bag, but the zebra wallet is too cool.

I have to ask-- what does "lets get animal refer to"? I have heard of "lets get physical," but never that phrase.

I have to ask-- what does "lets get animal refer to"? I have heard of "lets get physical," but never that phrase.

Good Lord! Now you've done it! You've poked the pig so to speak! :rolleyes:

I can barely wait for this explanation! :sweatdrop: Just a forewarning, I recommend that you send all small children OUT of the room!

ladies...thank you all!:heart:
my hawaii buddies...thanks for stopping by! and rg...what ban is this of which you speak?:P

ok, the song goes..."lets get physical, physical, i wanna get annnnimmmmalllll":jammin:....whilst singing you must wear a danskin body suit (ha! older girls remember those?), tights and leg warmers, have a slight glow to your face, but not really be doing anything close to exercise ...ala olivia newton john.....ah, those were the days.....:girlsigh:

see stinker...i behaved....i'm saving all my energies for the good stuff:graucho:.....the circus is coming to town!:yahoo:!! i got a shipment of flame resistant suits coming my way....just in case things get outta hand with the rings of fire:nuts:....i did tell you about that part, right?:shrugs: