Lets gather for a "Mini Pochette" club!!

petitbaggirl said:
Hello, what do you usually use it for?

Inside my Speedy, it is attached to the D ring and contains all my 6 diff colored eyeliners, lipstick, lip balm, mascara, and a small mirror. Then at lunch time, I bring it with me but inside is mu Zippy Coin Purse, my Cles, and my iPhone. That's why it is so versatile.

Inside my Speedy, it is attached to the D ring and contains all my 6 diff colored eyeliners, lipstick, lip balm, mascara, and a small mirror. Then at lunch time, I bring it with me but inside is mu Zippy Coin Purse, my Cles, and my iPhone. That's why it is so versatile.

Was that pic you posted stuffed with your make-up or your lunch-time items? I'm so tempted to get one but need it to fit the same items (zcp, iPhone, card holder).

Material_Grl said:
Was that pic you posted stuffed with your make-up or your lunch-time items? I'm so tempted to get one but need it to fit the same items (zcp, iPhone, card holder).

It contains ZCP, iphone 4. I think a card holder could still fit but will be tight - i dont have a cardholder. Maybe u shld try in the store? Or just get the pochette to be sure.