Let's Discuss the BOTKIER Sasha Duffle!!

Hey does anyone one out there know of any websites that ship internationally, cos every website I've been to looking for the Botkier Sasha Duffel small/large in Pewter snake as well as all the other colour options only seem to ship within the US, and maybe Canada :sad:..I'm based in the UK, but will be visisting my family out in Dubai this Sunday so wanted to know of any website that can ship out to the United Kingdom, or the United Arab Emirates, and that does have the Botkier Sasha in the Pewter snake as not many stock that colour option. Also what websites have the best price on offer for the Botkier, cos some of you have managed to get really good deals and not neccessarily paid the current retail price..Please help :shame:

Hey does anyone one out there know of any websites that ship internationally, cos every website I've been to looking for the Botkier Sasha Duffel small/large in Pewter snake as well as all the other colour options only seem to ship within the US, and maybe Canada :sad:..I'm based in the UK, but will be visisting my family out in Dubai this Sunday so wanted to know of any website that can ship out to the United Kingdom, or the United Arab Emirates, and that does have the Botkier Sasha in the Pewter snake as not many stock that colour option. Also what websites have the best price on offer for the Botkier, cos some of you have managed to get really good deals and not neccessarily paid the current retail price..Please help :shame:

Bagshop ships internationally and it looks like they have the color you want and it's on sale right now!
http://www.bagshop.com/store/mcart.php?ID=5609

Here's another place that ships internationally & has the pewter/snakeskin, plus you can save 10% with the code tralala10:
http://www.singer22.com/bosaduinpesn.html

Shopbop has it too, but not in the pewter/snakeskin - they also ship internationally. I don't know of any discounts for shopbop though. You might want to check the Deals & Steals thread to see if there are any posted.
http://www.shopbop.com/shop/product...&fm=other&ASSORTMENT<>ast_id=1408474395181057

I got my Sasha duffle from ebay and it was new with tags.
I just love this bag so much, the leather is super soft and smooshy and it slouches perfectly. I paid 440$ + shipping to Germany + customs but at the end of the day it was 300&#8364; cheaper than if I bought her from NAP.

Thanks for the info iluvmybags, will check them out STAT!! Jamisterok, I think I spotted a listing for a beige one on ebay, I don't know whether that is classified as cream, it was a very pale, light colour, not brown or tan. Check it out

I hate to bring up such an old thread but I just got the Sasha Duffle in Whte Patent - does anyone else have trouble converting it? It seems like the patent leather might be too stiff to make it a nice duffle.

Yes it totally eliminates the shoulder handle, which does limit it's functioning. I just wondered so I could take this on trips when I need both a casual bag and a satchel-y bag. Love the double function:tup:

I hate to bring up such an old thread but I just got the Sasha Duffle in Whte Patent - does anyone else have trouble converting it? It seems like the patent leather might be too stiff to make it a nice duffle.

I have a small sasha in black patent, and yes, it certainly takes some effort to conver it due to the stickiness of the patent handles against the patent bottom. I can live with it though, because it's just the nature of patent leather. The good thing about it is that you don't need to worry about it getting wet or stains. Mine looks really elegant as a duffle because it's quite small when converted into a duffle.

Thanks tejava! I'll play around with mine a little more tonight - maybe practice will make perfect with mine!

I have a small sasha in black patent, and yes, it certainly takes some effort to conver it due to the stickiness of the patent handles against the patent bottom. I can live with it though, because it's just the nature of patent leather. The good thing about it is that you don't need to worry about it getting wet or stains. Mine looks really elegant as a duffle because it's quite small when converted into a duffle.

Digging up this useful thread again...since I am a Botkier newbie (though a long-time admirer from afar), can anyone tell me if the Sasha is available every season? Or is it something that Monica brings out again only occasionally? TIA!! :smile:

^ The Sasha doesn't come out every season, it's a shame though as it really is a classic bag.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

gi64.gif

I am seriously bummed out. But then again, there's always ick-bay and Bonanzle...

And they were re released recently so you should still be able to find one NWT. Actually they were on one of the online sample sale sites just a week or two ago and I remember black, purple and orange Sasha's so I'm sure they'll make the rounds again.