Let's Discuss *HH* Cuffs {HH only}

Love that Brandy Ramone, Chodessa. More than I could have imagined! I may need to add that to my collection :smile:

Kelley I wear a HH cuff every single day I think. Or a LP one. I have Joeys in BB, black patent, brandy and VCP - you would be surprised at how often the BB and VCP work with things, so don't be afraid of those colors. I have 2 Ramones, black and PL, that I wear less often, and a black celina on backorder. YOU DEFINITELY NEED THEM!

I adore my cuffs. :yes:

So far I have:
Pewter Mercer (fav, snaps and all!!!)
Black, MB Athenas
BB, VCP, PL, WW, Bermuda,Yam Ramones
MB Celina

And regretting selling Cordovan and Lagoon Celinas a few months back.

I'm really tempted by the Pleasure and Farrow cuffs...trying to resist though. ;) The spring ones look amazing!!

As anyone who has read my few previous posts can tell, I am passionate about the Ramones! I haven't seen a Celina IRL, but they don't look 'tough' enough for me. And I would describe my personal style as ruffled blouses w' dark jeans, serious heals, clutch purses, and BIG bad ass jewelry. I used to only wear heavy Navajo stuff, but have branched out in the last year. (b/c even a good rut is still a rut.) And I stack my cuffs. Right now, I'm into two cuffs and a slim gold tone watch on the same arm. I might even do 3 ramones at a time. I have them in Brandy, PL, and black onyx; wish I could have scored some of the other colors. Cannot wait for the new ones to land. I havent tried the LP cuffs, b/c I was worried about them comming off (I have small kids). I do have a couple of CC Skye screw cuffs that I do mix with the ramones. They are slimmer and well made too. You can pick them up new on the 'bay all the time for less and usually w/ free shipping. BTW, my wrist is 5 1/4" and I wear my ramones on the middle hole (and they do stretch!) I have some pics that I will post, but my computer is being naughty right now. Sorry for such a wordy response!

okay, if you had a choice between:

Black Ramone (with darker pyramid studs)
Black Onyx Ramone (gold studs)
Black Patent Ramone
Black Celina

Which one should I get? I wear mostly silver color jewelry. I like the Celinas because they go with my silver, but then again, I want to try a ramone too.

I'm also willing to wait for a black shine ramone too :smile:

okay, if you had a choice between:

Black Ramone (with darker pyramid studs)
Black Onyx Ramone (gold studs)
Black Patent Ramone
Black Celina

Which one should I get? I wear mostly silver color jewelry. I like the Celinas because they go with my silver, but then again, I want to try a ramone too.

I'm also willing to wait for a black shine ramone too :smile:

I think more important that the color of metal is the overall style of your look. I used to do only silver or gold (mostly silver), but now I just mix what I love and concentrate on my finished 'look'. Admittedly, right now I'm into muted gold mostly. LSS, if the Black Ramone w/ darker pyramid studs will blend better w/ your favorite jewelry, go for that. But I honestly think you can't go wrong with a Black Onyx Ramone.

Soro: LOVE the black ramone with your Wythe!! I think I like the badass look of the Ramones.

And MissAngelina: Thanks for the advice, you have quite a collection! I am impressed!

I'm stalking eBay and Bonanzle for Ramones, but nothing new is coming up! So sad now that I've decided to take the leap, there's nothing to buy! And nothing on HH's website is on sale, and the Black Onyx Ramone is only $92 so I can't use my $50 off, boo-hoo, poor me!! Ha!

Anyway, if anyone sees any Ramones up out there, keep me in mind!;)

I stopped by NM today to check out the Bal's and they happened to have the new Bal Cuffs (raisin, black and also tempte I think it was) so I tried one on and I have to say I like my Ramones better - the Bal cuffs were cute, but they were kinda tight (would be good for girls with tiny wrists) - my wrist is 7" and at the last hole, they were tighter than I'd like...and....they are $185!

Moth, great idea, thanks!!! I was looking for an add on, and couldn't find anything under $30.

Suzzee, oh, how I miss NM. Lived in Atlanta and Miami for years and lived less than 2 miles from NM and Saks in both cities. I guess now that I am in Richmond, VA, I should be thankful to have a Saks and an Anthropologie, but the closest NM is over 90 miles away. What I miss most are the cafes and the popovers with strawberry butter!!!

MM..sorry so late to answer. If I had known about HH sooner I would have jumped on the cuff band wagon long ago. Addictive..very..stylishly chic without being TOO hardcore Harley...yes!

I mix Ramones and Celines..with other jewelry too..favorite cuff if I had a gun to my head would be my first, Black Ramone with black and gold studs...especially since the enamel finish is wearing off the black studs and there is a bit of copper glint..OMG..I love it..

I also borrow the Joey cuffs I bought for my DDs..one on each wrist..nothing else..uber sophisticated..yes, a bit big but I will suffer gladly..LOL.

What I own..Ramones: Black, Bronze Anaconda, Platinum Lizard, Yam, Blueberry, Grape Shine (got it a the March SS) I want a one in either Cordovan or Brandy
Celines: Yam Shine, Olive (got them on Wednesday, more about those later..I promise) I

DDs: Joey in Brown Snake, VCP Celines, Blueberry Ramones...and they borrow all my stuff..and I really do want more.

I have to wear the Ramones on the last hole because the only part of me that is small is my wrist..the Ramones I have to wear on the second to last hole for comfort.

I love to wear two Ramones and one Celine..or two Celines and one Ramone..or two Ramones or two Celines..and I wear them on both wrists when I can..addicted..me??? HA!
Oh...and I am stalking more...I'm sorry I didn't get the Black Wizard Snake..and I think I should have gotten a VCP Celine for me...and wished there HAD been a Eucalyptus (without blueberry) something..ditto a Zap!Green Ramone or Celine..and oh..those oldies..waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Waiting for the Fall '09 Ramones and Celines to hit..and more...I love the way they feel on my wrist and the buckle closure is really secure..waiting on the snap ones...I may see what I can do once I get my hands on one..wait..I can use my $50 something for one..(she is now running to look at the HH page.)

Last edited: