Let's discuss Cartier necklaces!

Does anyone have photos or can just help me . I was wondering how far down the cartier love necklace with two love rings interlocking fits as u wear the vca sweet alhambra and an 18 inch chaim tiffany cross necklace i was hoping it may sit in between the two necklaces
I just dont want the love rings to collide with the cross

Reactions: darkangel07760
I own 3 Cartier necklaces. My latest addition is the larger pave love (my face is super red from an allergic reaction to food earlier today whoopsies) and I’m contemplating adding the full clash or full JUC.

I added some other photos I found of the other necklaces I own. Of the three, I most prefer the interlocking pave one. I first got the two diamond love as a gift many years ago.

Seeing the pics of the full nail JUC necklace is really tempting me!!

View attachment 5635663

View attachment 5635699

View attachment 5635700

View attachment 5635701

View attachment 5635702

I have been eyeing the interlocking pave, but I’m concerned that the rings will scratch each other. Do you find that over time the rings scratched each other? Is the necklace hefty enough to not turn as you are wearing it?

Thanks in advance :smile:

I have been eyeing the interlocking pave, but I’m concerned that the rings will scratch each other. Do you find that over time the rings scratched each other? Is the necklace hefty enough to not turn as you are wearing it?

Thanks in advance :smile:
I honestly don’t notice it turning when I wear it. It doesn’t scratch each other either- still looks shiny, brand new. I don’t baby any of my jewelry and shower with it on with no issue.

Reactions: mango1313
I’m obsessing overthe juc choker
One more pic but it’s not super clear as it was dark. I’ll add more pics soon.
I love it on you soo much!! I’ve been back and forth with wanting this piece, but now I need it lol. Speaking with them over the phone, they didn’t really help with what size to get. My neck is 32cm and the measurement of where ide like it to sit(on the collar) is 46 cm. I’m have a petite frame xs, small. Do you have any advice of which size to get?

Last edited:
Reactions: hhw
Hello, girls!
Maybe someone has Juste un clou necklace and can help me?
I can't try the necklace in the boutique and doubt what size I need. I'm thinking about size 29 or 31. I noticed that 29 and 31 is not the diameter in cm, because my neck is 32 cm and I'm skinny.
So maybe if someone from forum has this necklace, you can measure the diameter of yours?
Thank you in advance!

Снимок экрана 2023-02-18 в 13.10.17.png

Reactions: hhw
Hello! Pleease
so Inspired by all of the juc choker pics, I was able to try on one recently and love it. Ordered it in rose gold with diamonds and looks like I won’t get it until next spring! Will post pics once it comes in. For now, here’s the gold version, no diamonds for your viewing pleasure.

View attachment 5680949
I need your help so badly! can you measure the inner diameter of your necklace and tell me what size you got? 29-31-33 ? cause I can't try it on in boutique and doubt what size I need 29 or 31...

I own 3 Cartier necklaces. My latest addition is the larger pave love (my face is super red from an allergic reaction to food earlier today whoopsies) and I’m contemplating adding the full clash or full JUC.

I added some other photos I found of the other necklaces I own. Of the three, I most prefer the interlocking pave one. I first got the two diamond love as a gift many years ago.

Seeing the pics of the full nail JUC necklace is really tempting me!!

View attachment 5635663

View attachment 5635699

View attachment 5635700

View attachment 5635701

View attachment 5635702
Are there any tricks to keep the pave side up for the interlocking pave one? I just got one and it CONSTANTLY flips to the non-pave side. A little frustrating.

Reactions: Kdelz