Let's discuss Cartier necklaces!

Love the choker necklace! I was looking in the forum for inspiration pix and you look lovely in yours! Went to the store today to try on a Clash necklace but SA brought out this JUC choker and I ended up loving it a lot! Now thinking if the one with diamonds is “too much” for regular wear since I have the JUC earrings in diamonds and will probably wear it together. I also hv the sm JUC with diamonds which is my everyday bracelet :smile:

View attachment 5635388

View attachment 5635389
I actually much prefer the clash on you!! It looks beautiful!

I actually much prefer the clash on you!! It looks beautiful!
Hehe thank you. Somehow I don’t take to the Clash so much. I just got the smaller Clash hoop earrings and wanted to get either the Clash ring and/or necklace to match. But when trying them on, they just don’t speak to me so much. I much prefer the JUC choker… ! Arrggh

Reactions: YummyLuxe
I own 3 Cartier necklaces. My latest addition is the larger pave love (my face is super red from an allergic reaction to food earlier today whoopsies) and I’m contemplating adding the full clash or full JUC.

I added some other photos I found of the other necklaces I own. Of the three, I most prefer the interlocking pave one. I first got the two diamond love as a gift many years ago.

Seeing the pics of the full nail JUC necklace is really tempting me!!

1D2A6123-02EE-4B68-AE82-A20A58DCF0A5.jpeg

21AC3E05-150B-4697-9138-7695C1610214.jpeg

C3F5FD3B-3D2B-4907-8819-631CDA5040E0.jpeg

C12FBEDD-E36C-4EAE-9BBF-150E4209875D.png

D3116F83-84F4-467B-9E6B-A0B144C90532.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the choker necklace! I was looking in the forum for inspiration pix and you look lovely in yours! Went to the store today to try on a Clash necklace but SA brought out this JUC choker and I ended up loving it a lot! Now thinking if the one with diamonds is “too much” for regular wear since I have the JUC earrings in diamonds and will probably wear them together. The diamond JUC earrings look fine with the JUC necklace without diamonds. I also hv the sm JUC with diamonds which is my everyday bracelet :smile:

View attachment 5635388

View attachment 5635389
The JUC choker is amazing! I do like the look of the clash as well- was it the small or the medium?

I own 3 Cartier necklaces. My latest addition is the larger pave love (my face is super red from an allergic reaction to food earlier today whoopsies) and I’m contemplating adding the full clash or full JUC.

I added some other photos I found of the other necklaces I own. Of the three, I most prefer the interlocking pave one. I first got the two diamond love as a gift many years ago.

View attachment 5635663

View attachment 5635699

View attachment 5635700

View attachment 5635701

View attachment 5635702
Beautiful necklaces! Let me know if you do get to try on the full JUC choker! I’m still wondering between no diamonds or diamonds version!

Reactions: MainlyBailey
Is the interlocking pave necklace rose gold?

View attachment 5635663

View attachment 5635699

View attachment 5635700

View attachment 5635701

View attachment 5635702

Reactions: MainlyBailey
I sure will! I really feel like that choker can dress up any outfit!

Yup, that’s rose gold.
I am deciding between the choker with diamonds vs the one without diamonds. I think the one without diamonds would go more with casual styles and probably less loud with my JUC diamonds hoops. The one with diamonds would be more for formal occasions which I don’t have too many of :smile: which one would you get?

Wanted to chime in here with some pics of the JUC choker as it seems there isn't a huge presence here. I picked this up after admiring my girlfriend's on a recent girls' trip... legit couldn't stop thining about it! :nuts:

This is a piece that I think is a statement on its own but is also effortless and can easily be stacked with other pieces. I'm not sure why it isn't popular.. maybe because photos don't do it justice? I didn't really understand this piece until I saw my girlfriend with hers, and then actually tried it on. I think it may be my favourite that I own now. :love:

View attachment 5390742

View attachment 5390744
View attachment 5390745
Now I’m obsessed!

• Love
Reactions: jenayb
so Inspired by all of the juc choker pics, I was able to try on one recently and love it. Ordered it in rose gold with diamonds and looks like I won’t get it until next spring! Will post pics once it comes in. For now, here’s the gold version, no diamonds for your viewing pleasure.

View attachment 5680949
I see that the Cartier website offers this in several sizes - I don’t mean cm in length. I mean there is a small model ($12500 without diamonds) and a larger size that is $30k. Which size is this one? How different do they look? Thanks!

Last edited:
I see that the Cartier website offers this in several sizes - I don’t mean cm in length. I mean there is a small model ($12500 without diamonds) and a larger size that is $30k. Which size is this one? How different do they look? Thanks!
This is the smaller model and perfect in my opinion. I was told the larger one was heavier and not as comfortable.

Reactions: hhw
This is the smaller model and perfect in my opinion. I was told the larger one was heavier and not as comfortable.

Thank you for the response! How does this compare to the small and regular juc bracelets?

I would love to see a comparison picture between the small and larger juc necklaces if anyone has one. I stopped by my local Cartier but they did not have the larger size.

Thank you for the response! How does this compare to the small and regular juc bracelets?

I would love to see a comparison picture between the small and larger juc necklaces if anyone has one. I stopped by my local Cartier but they did not have the larger size.
It was much thicker than the smaller juc bracelet. I actually thought it was the larger version of the necklace but they did not have it in store.