Lets Cut to the Chase ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^hello, tosca mentioned her other buys as below. :smile:

2. Congrats! It's beautiful. The color is beautiful, and the hardware just makes it soooo elegant. You look really good in that action shot.

3. Congrats, you look totally elegant! Beautiful kids also...

4. gorgeous kelly cut, T!

5. It really is delicious, but please promise that it won't go anywhere near those adorable cupcakes - not a good mix at all!

6. That's what I call multi-tasking! Beautiful mommy and Beautiful baby and Beautiful H!!

[​IMG]

7. Lovely kids, delicious cupcakes and to die for Kelly!! WOW!

8. toscaong, you look gorgeous with the kelly cut. So elegant. No one would know you just gave birth to a baby! Parchmien with GHWWWWW! Holy smokes. Congrats! Love your cupcakes!

9. love parchemin with GH!! you look fantastic and your babies are adorable! love those cupcakes too! congrats!

10. Ok he ( I think its a he...if a she I am sorry :shame:smile: is too cute!!! I love the hair!!:tender:
    Congrats on your kelly cut!! Parchmein and GHW is perfect together!! The dress that you were wearing in your action shot...was that two scarves? I love the look!!

11. Very chic! Congrats!

12. Ooooh, I LOVE this kelly cut, CONGRATS!! I'm sure your SA really appreciated the cupcakes too!!

13. toscaong, Your kids are adorable. :smile:
    Congrats on box #1. What are in the other
    boxes? ;) :popcorn:

p.s. a class in cupcake making - sounds
    like fun. :smile:

14. Stunning clutch!! It suits you well!! :tup:

15. Gorgeous!!