Let's count how many H bags we have.....

I don't see anything wrong with your starting this thread. Everyone has the option to participate or not. :flowers:

Oh, and I have .......... one! I hope to get my 2nd in Spring 08. :yahoo:
Oh, but there isn't anything wrong with starting this thread. It's just my first impulse was to shout "Put some kind of warning or advisory for our all mostly easily-impressed-obsessed-addicted members!", incl. myself. There is a certain degree of danger here, no? :devil:

Lisa, welcome!! Unfortunately I too am on the one in one out rule with MrRocker...he is being a big meanie lately and making me stick to it...
So right now I have 2 Birkin 35s, 2 Hac32s, 1 HAC28 and 1 Birkin 30...I also have a JPG but that is on the block in accordance with the one in and one out rule.
I have several more on my list but now it will need to be a slow progression adding perhaps one additional a year once Mr Rocker forget about this silly rule...

I was cleaning my closet this past weekend, switching out my summer clothes for fall clothes (which, it turns out, wasn't necessary yet) and I couldn't figure out why my closet was bursting at the seams! Well, seems as though my meager H bag collection grew to 15 this year. So, it's off to the chopping block for some of them. I need more closet space!

Lets see....not enough to make me bored...enough to change purses everyday....not enough to make a complete rainbow of colors....enough to send the kiddies to college....not enough to completely fill the closet...enough to give DH a heart attach...