Let's chat about the eBay Deals/Finds thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldenflower, You found a great deal. I have to be patient and I'm sure I'll find one too. I get a little obsessive when It comes to things that I must have. I fell in love with this bag back in '05 but I was in law school and certainly couldn't justify spending the money, but then a few weeks ago I was like "oh yeah, I want that bag" and I've been on a hunt ever since.

I'll keep my eyes open for you. It will happen! P.S. My oldest son is starting law school in the fall. :smile:

Great thread! I really was biting my tongue the last couple of days. It's so hard not to congratulate, comment etc!

Now. Can we all agree that I will be getting that maroon stella? :nuts::greengrin:

You guys are amazing! I am pretty new to the forum but I have already snagged a MBMJ Heidi Turnlock bag in Acid Yellow and MBMJ Dr. Q Groovee satchel, both at amazing prices.

Just wanted to say thanks! but never had a chance since chatting isn't allowed in that thread. hehe

EVELYN! Fancy seeing you here ;) I thought I was on HF in R&R again...

Cindi - fabulous idea my dear. Honestly, I think I like the chatting better than the deals!

So, now I have to actually go look what's in the deals thread!

yey we finally got this thread :biggrin: I suggested it once, but didn't dare to make one :P

Can you post the extra pictures from the silver wristlet (or isn't that allowed)? I can't buy anything I haven't seen the inside of after the horrible Gucci incident :|

Great idea Cindi!

There is a beautiful topaz eva in the deals thread (posted by pursemonkey I believe) at a great price, I would have bin'ed it but there's no international shipping :crybaby:I hope a pf'er gets her though!

off topic: Why is there a LV post in the MBMJ refrence library? Am i seeing things?

on topic: That eva is supercute, if only they did international shipping and I didn't already have a stam in that color!

yey we finally got this thread :biggrin: I suggested it once, but didn't dare to make one :P

Can you post the extra pictures from the silver wristlet (or isn't that allowed)? I can't buy anything I haven't seen the inside of after the horrible Gucci incident :|

I don't have the time to upload them to another picture hosting site today to upload in the Ebay deals thread. there are about 8 pics and they area all pretty big... if anyone wants to PM me their email addy's i can fwd them if someone else wants to take care of it? (Hurry! I leave work in 11 minutes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.