Let's Change It Up!

Do you like it? Dislike it? Love, love, love it. Can't get enough of the Massai PM. Massai GM hurts my back.

Have you tried it on? Yep. Both sizes

Do you own one? I own 3 so far: turquoise swift, natural sable clemence, vert bronze clemence. When I get one in rouge H, black, and marron d'Inde, I'll begin to think I might have enough Massais :P I think I prefer clemence in the Massai, because the swift shows the outline of all my notebooks, pens, glasses, and other stuff on the outside of the bag.

What do you feel are its good points? Bad points? Love the way it molds to my side when I wear it. I love that I have lots of options in wearing it. Bad point: It doesn't come in barenia.

Any pics you have to share? I posted pics in the Massai thread in the Reference section.

In case I wasn't very clear: I really, really love the Massai.

Here's a poorly-lit shot of me with my new Bleu Brighton Clemence Massai with the long strap attached.

I used to think this bag was weird-looking and couldn't see what the appeal was. But after trying one on I quickly warmed to it, and obviously decided I needed one.

What I like about the bag is it's classy casual simplicity. It's the perfect weekend bag. I like how it hugs the body. I dislike bags that stick out too much to the side, which is why the Lindy never worked for me. The Massai is nice and streamlined.

Massai is highly recommended. :tup:

OMG!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE Masai in BB!!!!! I got to get that bag!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

K. I'm changing my sig right now.

How much does the massai pm retail for and what are the measurements?

Quoted as of last month, Massai PM in clemence $2950; in swift and evergrain $2975.

PM is approximately 17" at its tallest point, and 13" at the widest point of its base.

GM is approximately 22" x 16".

Duh! I didn't know it came with a second strap! :P

I saw a lovely swift etoupe/toile combo the other day...$3150 USD. :wtf: I don't know if the toile was just costlier, or if it was a newer bag with a price increase included....

Great thread!! I really LOVE the whole look of the Massai. It's good to know everyone's pros and cons. Although I don't think any cons could persuade me not to get one LOL. I truly believe this will be my first Hermes bag. Especially if it comes in a nice deep red.

Love the Massai. I have one in Blue Jean Clemence. It was one of my very first Hermes bag. Before I got to know Hermes, I saw a very fashionable lady carrying one(also in Blue Jean) and kept wondering what bag it was cos it was such a different look and style. When I realise it was Hermes I had to get one....and I never looked back since then. It was Hermes all the way....its been almost 4 years now and I am TOTALLY broke:true:....and addicted(24 bags and counting):yahoo::yahoo:.....and VERY VERY HAPPY!!:party: