Let's Change It Up!

Do you like it? Dislike it? LOVE it! :love: It's quite possibly the most functional, versatile and easy-to-wear bag I've owned.

Have you tried it on? Of course - I own one :P

Do you own one? Gold clemence, PM size, brushed palladium hardware.

What do you feel are its good points? Bad points? Good points - extremely comfortable to carry, goes with everything, the style is cool, casual and kinda "funky", yet very chic! Bad points - sometimes, if the bag is overstuffed, it can be a bit hard to get into the bag and find things when you're wearing it on the shoulder.

What leathers does it come in? Already been answered ;)

What is a gorgeous combination that you have seen? Gold clemence with brushed PH :graucho: Also raisin with PH! :drool:

Anything that you want to share about the Massai? If you like stylish, no-fuss, simple, slouchy bags that sort of "mold" to your body and become a part of you, look no further than the Massai. I'm so glad I bought mine!

Any pics you have to share? This bag goes with anything. Seriously. I'm 5'5", 135 lbs for reference.

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

Here's a poorly-lit shot of me with my new Bleu Brighton Clemence Massai with the long strap attached.

I used to think this bag was weird-looking and couldn't see what the appeal was. But after trying one on I quickly warmed to it, and obviously decided I needed one.

What I like about the bag is it's classy casual simplicity. It's the perfect weekend bag. I like how it hugs the body. I dislike bags that stick out too much to the side, which is why the Lindy never worked for me. The Massai is nice and streamlined.

Massai is highly recommended. :tup:

Attachments

• Massai 2.jpg
    Massai 2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 85
Oh, I also want to say that I really didnt like the bag until I saw it in the action thread, and even then, I was not sure it would work for me.

When I tried on the RD one, I was completely enchanted by how utterly flattering it is, and how comfortable. It is so pretty in that color, BTW, but I knew I had to save for Kelly and also I would make a hot mess out of RD toute quite!

I LOVE that Brighton Bleu one!!! I would have NOT been able to resist that one!

Do you like it? Dislike it? Love it to the point...I still dont use it :P still sitting in the box since I bought it.

Have you tried it on? Yup..and fondled, smelled and got high.

Do you own one? Gold evergrain with gh

What do you feel are its good points? under the radar H bag bad points? i dont know, have not use yet.

What is a gorgeous combination that you have seen? raisin & etoupe

Anything that you want to share about the Massai? great first (and last) H bag, if you only want one H bag.

Any pics you have to share? (even modeling shots) I'm so shy :girlsigh:

Oh dear......I must be the only one on the planet who can't wear the Massai. I swear, I must have tried on every one I've come across and I just keep thinking I look like a large handbag with two legs and a wobble head on top.

PLUS, when I do the sling across the body, the strap hits just right between my boobs which makes one the focal point so no-one even SEES the bag.

Do you like it? Dislike it? Like it...

Have you tried it on? Yes...

Do you own one? Yes...

What do you feel are its good points? Bad points? Great travel bag, packs flat, great shoulder bag, "slim" profile... On the other hand...somewhat difficult to get in and out of, interior items get a bit "lost"...

What leathers does it come in? Mine is black clemence (GM)...

What is a gorgeous combination that you have seen? Have not seen one that I did not like...prefer the GM to the PM on me...

Anything that you want to share about the Massai? DH and I were at a grocery market in an "exotic" US location...DH overheard the tween behind us say to her mother, "Look at that bag, Mom. That is what you need. It is huge!" Another trip, another "exotic" location...DH and I were standing in line at the car rental counter...a customer behind us asked where I purchased that amazing bag. I indicated it was from Hermes. She was like, "What?"