Let's "cash" into style & show your Prada Wallet

1. Hi All! I just commented on another thread about my Prada wallet and it got me thinking: my love of handbags changes on fuctunality, style, color and preference.

But I realized I've remained true with my love for Prada wallets.
    Anyone else?

I'm on my third one and she's still going very strong. She's been in my purse for over 5 years now or more. I also have a tiny wallet I use on nights out to fit in my Chanel or other small designer bags.

I've been using Prada wallets for over a decade now. Anyone else?

If so, let's "cash" into style and show me your wallet!

lili45 and Miss_Dawn like this.
  2. IMG_1504564611.852368.jpg

My first Prada wallet and wallet/clutch

BleuSaphir, lili45 and meluvs2shop like this.
  3. Oh I love the clutch and the wallet. Great loot!

4. I took a family photo for my Bag Showcase thread. Here is my small Prada SLG collection :love::hbeat:

IMG_8715.JPG
  5. Oh I love this too! I'm a sucker for red things.

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  6. After a long day I am putting my Prada Wallet on the chain down for the night. She served me well today.

IMG_4717.JPG

meluvs2shop, lili45 and Miss_Dawn like this.
  7. IMG_1506957951.593061.jpg

meluvs2shop likes this.
  8. IMG_1506958161.544964.jpg

dotty8 and meluvs2shop like this.
  9. dotty8 likes this.
  10. My latest purchase - this cute little compact purse/wallet! (Literally just got it this morning :smile:)
    This is my 2nd Prada wallet, my 1st is a nylon one which I mostly use for travelling these days - I got it almost 3 years ago and it's still in perfect condition!
    Enlight1143.JPG
    (Posted this picture on the Saffiano thread too)

Enlight1149.JPG
    (I filled the Saffiano one with all the cards/cash I need on a daily basis & the nylon one had like 20 cards and foreign currencies in it - can't tell by this picture but the one on the right was at least twice as thick)

dotty8 and BleuSaphir like this.
  11. Been wanting a Prada wallet for ages and finally got one that would go with everything! It's the perfect size.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    Zucnarf likes this.
  12. What is the official color of the grey wallet? It looks gorgeous. Does it hold lots of stuff?

13. The colour is marble :smile: It does hold quite a bit but I find the card slots much too wide x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice