Let’s bring in 2019 with those January Purchases!

Beautiful bandeaus. Can i know whether this can be used to cover the top handle of PM. Also if you dont mind can i know the price of these. I can't find it in the website. Any links also would be helpful. Thank :smile:

Should be possible! I say the regular sized one is a bit harder to use for PM handle, the bb should be possible.

I am located in Europe, the bb was €135 and the regular sized one was €145

Here is the link
https://en.louisvuitton.com/eng-nl/products/superstition-classic-bandeau-nvprod1320157v#M71487

I couldn’t find Louis a Paris bandeau link unfortunately

Should be possible! I say the regular sized one is a bit harder to use for PM handle, the bb should be possible.

I am located in Europe, the bb was €135 and the regular sized one was €145

Here is the link
https://en.louisvuitton.com/eng-nl/products/superstition-classic-bandeau-nvprod1320157v#M71487

I couldn’t find Louis a Paris bandeau link unfortunately
Thank You so much. I just wanted to see the price. This is very beautiful i think i will buy it for my PM ;)

Reactions: Poochie231080
So was deciding between these two. And left with this beautiful elegant PM in the new Beige Rose Creme color. Need practical bags not cute. Pictures with flash and without. Definitely a color that changes in lighting and what you are wearing.View attachment 4301290 View attachment 4301291 View attachment 4301292 View attachment 4301293 View attachment 4301294
Wowser. I saw the same empriente PM instore. Someone was already interested in it so couldn't take a peek inside. It's a beautiful bag very feminine and eye-catching. See you in ban island :biggrin:

Reactions: CornishMon
Congrats, it looks is amazing.

Went to the LV store in Heathrow airport enroute to Singapore. Saw so many new goodies. I was in a dilemma to either get the Alma bb in black epi with silver hardware. Or the love lock. I really liked both, but I loved this one more. Also bought some perfume and with the tax savings made. I bought the zippy wallet to match :blush:View attachment 4300421
Really, really, like this Alma Love Lock. Congrats Missy.

Took my Empreinte Speedy 30 and Ikat Neverfull MM due to glazing issues and exchanged them for these beauties the other day. I was sad to let the Ikat go. Love the Empreinte PM in marine rouge. This color combination is stunning
Great choice, congrats.

View attachment 4300989
I went to pick up my bandeau today and came home with this.
Stunning. Congrats.

Reactions: CornishMon