Let's be honest now...collecting or using?

I use my bags... I like to get my money's worth out of things I buy too. Some I have not used yet, but will. I try my best to pick styles I know I'd use. So far only one or two were items that were just not 'right' for me (a Ciao and a pair of sneakers) those will hopefully find new homes. :smile:

Granted my collection only consists of three bags but I am tempted to get as many prints that I like even though I feel like it's "excessive" but I am also late to the tokidoki craze. In the meantime, I wondered hmm...will I use these bags for years after the collaboration ends?

I feel the same way, "EXCESSIVE"! I do own 1 thing in every print, but I don't consider mines to be a huge collection. Just the other day I thought, will I use these bags for years to come, and honestly I can say :yes:! I have some Coach bags that are over 10 years old, I still use them (well not lately cause I'm tokidoki crazed) and they still look new. I'm very, very careful with my bag and make use of them all! There is only one bag that I have not used and it's my BEAUITFUL CITTA ROSA GIOCO. I got it as a bday gift and it was pretty pricey, but I will use it, just waiting for a special occasion.

Truthfully, I've only used one bag so far, my first, my Paradiso Bambinone.:love: oh, yeah and my AS Denaro to go with. But I do plan to use the rest of my cuties, in time. I've already decided I will use my Inferno MM at least by next week, as soon as I stop being lazy and change purses. :P And I will use my L'Amore Bambino during February - you know, Valentine's Day! I defenitely do keep buying more and more. It really is excessive!!:sweatdrop:
I guess we'll see what happens ...:shrugs:

Frankly speaking, I only use my Pirata & Inferno BV, OP Stellina (2nd hand) so far. Now trying to cut down on my collection, therefore selling my Citta Ciao & Citta Ciao Ciao. Can't bear to sell my Inferno Ciao Ciao...

I definitely use my bags, although my husband doesn't understand why I need to have so many. He thinks I should keep them as a collection instead, but I hate to leave them sitting in my drawers when they are so cute! :love:

I use my 3 bags (scuola in Citta), (ciao and stellina in Spiaggia). I love them-- and have to spend some quality time with them. One of the best things is wearing them out and enjoying them. Also, it's great fun to have fellow toki lovers out there checking 'em out! But, for those of you who collect like they're works of art (and they are) -- that's beautiful too.

I use mine, both are totally different sizes and prints, so they get quite a lot of use! And if I get anymore (I'm trying to find a bv for school 'cause I need a tote that I can zip), I still continue to use my others.

I guess both. I have my favorite bags that I tend to use more than others, and then I have a few that I just haven't gotten around to carrying yet :smile: The other day, I was going to start carrying my CR zucca, but then I wore more pink, and decided I didn't want to overload! I recently cleared out my denaro collection, and I'm sticking with just one.