Let's applaud Vlad & Megs for coming out with a genius Forum!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know I share this sentiment with everyone here when I say this is the best place to hang out! In the short time I'm here, I learned a world of knowledge!

Vlad, I think you are genius and thank you guys!!!!

:tpfrox::ps::rochard::winkiss:

2. They are geniuses! :tpfrox:

3. great post.

I love tPF, Megs and Vlad are the best.

4. :party:

:ty:

5. Yes I totally agree. This forum is amazing & was a great idea! Thanks to you two! :]

6. Thank you!!

7. :shame: Thanks you guys!!! Really appreciate it. But you all make this site as great as it is!

8. I do really appreciate that you've created such a warm, welcoming, and friendly place. Thank you for all that you've done.

9. What I love most about this place is that respect and decency to others is valued and a priority.

Love you guys!

10. Megs & Vladi are the best! I too applaud, for the whole forum, for the Goyard forum, and for making the perfect forum to contribute to while simultaneously reading massive books with really really small font for class :P

11. Thanks for the kind words, they are much appreciated!

12. A good place to hang around for sure.:biggrin: Thanks to Vlad, Megs, and all the mods here.

13. I've been hanging around a while and I truly appreciate this site. I've had the opportunity to meet quite a few members in person and I can count a few of them among my closest friends now. Thanks for helping to create a great environment for all of us!

14. :tpfrox: Thanks mods- and everyone else... TPF is such a valuable resource and fun place to hang

15. Great forum, great people!! THANK YOU!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice