Lets All Look at the Ecclestone Sisters' Bags

PBinsider

Purse Blog Insider
May 9, 2013
We featured this pair of bag-loving zillionairesses on the PurseBlog recently, with a massive gallery of many of their bag selections.

I noticed that Hermès features more than prominently (second to Céline), and thought you would all enjoy the gallery.

I know many of these pictures may have already popped up in the Socialites Thread, but I also know that not everyone frequents that discussion.

So, please enjoy the many, many (mostly Hermés) bags of the Petra and Tamara - The Ecclestone Sisters.

I tried to pick a favorite, it was very difficult!
But this Kelly suits me just fine, thank you!

The-Many-Bags-of-Petra-and-Tamara-Ecclestone-42.jpg

to me petra has a stunning Dove grey i think gris T matte crocodile that i just think is the perfect balance of exotic and neutral. its very subtle and even though im not a fan of the general trashy-rich look theese girls have when they wear crocodile birkins with marrant sneakers they really look amazing !

It's very easy to "achieve" such a stunning collection with money to burn.

I totally agree with you.
Their bag collection is no doubt impressive but that is what money can easily buy.
I hope they also give generously to charity as they are in an enviable position to help others (and I don't mean this in any inflammatory way).