Let's All Bid a Fond Farewell to Mr. Stephen

Naomi, OMG think about this, yes we love Bal but we love Stephen too!! I will only be happy if you tell me what Bal colours you are getting to replace Mr Stephen! xx

OMG!! I thought you loved that bag! Well you know what you got to do, and you are being really responsible(not meaning to sound condescending) with your collection and getting rid of the 'old' and in with the new, it's very economical and I admire your strength! I'm glad you're enjoying your new b-bags and wearing them! So how many b-bags do you have now? I predict your mc speedy will be gone by the end of next month:P

Thanks everyone! Y'all are too funny :smile:

Sophie: Hmmmm I'm not sure which colors will replace Stephen....I'm leaning towards hunting for more '05 and maybe something from '04! Probably twiggys or cities!

It's actually kind of fun...if I do say so myself! It's fun selling and getting offers and getting excited emails from the buyers! It's fun transferring money into your bank and then buying something new the next day! It's great!!!

No regrets so far! My only grrrrr is that my black MC speedy has vachetta...wish I could wear it in the rain LOL

hey twigger!!!
i can't believe you are letting him goo!!!! i would love to have him someday!!! so who was the luckyone???

just curious hope you don't mind asking..... how much did he go for????:graucho::love: