let trade

I love Let-Trade and everyone who works there... they are the sweetest people and the most beautiful bags for the best price...

I love them, doesn't matter what others think...

I have nothing but good things to say about Let-Trade. Superior customer service and great prices, not to mention the lack of having to question authenticity.
I recommend them to everyone and will continue to do so.

Another thumbs up for let-trade. I have personally bought a few items from them, and not only were they authentic, conditions were as described too, excellent communication/service, fast shipping, etc etc. Oh, and I appreciated the fact that he was willing to marked the item as "gift" and undervalued it --- I HATE paying taxes.

I will continue to do biz with let-trade if I see something I like from him, no doubt about that.

And NO, I dont buy that RIP OFF report at all and I also dont agree with the mention of let-trade "spying" on this forum. He has been a member since June, and granted he didnt post much but that didnt make him lesser of a member either. I think what he did was just trying to clear the air and explain the situation from his side of a story. I would've done the same if I was in his shoes.

Hi all, I have just looked at every post in this topic. I dont think MiroirPrincess was trying to say Let-trade definitely sell fakes...she was just telling us a rumour and in the 21st Century thats Freedom of speech so please do not be mad at her. Michelle I think that you're bags are fantastic and I love them. I cannot comment on Let-Trade being authentic or unauthentic because unfortunately I have not bought anything from them. But Miroirprincess has a right to express her opinion in a public forum. All the other people who have bought from Let-trade say that they are 100% authentic and I do not doubt this. I think we have gone a little off topic because the thread started off with a question. I think Let-trade have the right to reply to this thread but alot of people have different opinions and have the right to express them. thanks guys and girls :flowers:

Socialite said:
Hi all, I have just looked at every post in this topic. I dont think MiroirPrincess was trying to say Let-trade definitely sell fakes...she was just telling us a rumour and in the 21st Century thats Freedom of speech so please do not be mad at her. Michelle I think that you're bags are fantastic and I love them. I cannot comment on Let-Trade being authentic or unauthentic because unfortunately I have not bought anything from them. But Miroirprincess has a right to express her opinion in a public forum. All the other people who have bought from Let-trade say that they are 100% authentic and I do not doubt this. I think we have gone a little off topic because the thread started off with a question. I think Let-trade have the right to reply to this thread but alot of people have different opinions and have the right to express them. thanks guys and girls :flowers:

I second that! Everyone should have the right to say what they wish and not be badgered into thinking only one way. Socialite - YOU ARE SO RIGHT, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

Just b/c we don't agree on certain things does not mean we need to attack. People should read comments and not be immediately impulsed to attack another person's view. We can agree to disagree, but please people, let's be civil about it. There's too much drama going around in these forums that it is stifling the ability for people to discuss openly their viewpoints on plethora matters.

Thank you Socialite for bringing up that much needed refresher to this topic.

Poufiasse said:
I second that! Everyone should have the right to say what they wish and not be badgered into thinking only one way. Socialite - YOU ARE SO RIGHT, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

Just b/c we don't agree on certain things does not mean we need to attack. People should read comments and not be immediately impulsed to attack another person's view. We can agree to disagree, but please people, let's be civil about it. There's too much drama going around in these forums that it is stifling the ability for people to discuss openly their viewpoints on plethora matters.

Thank you Socialite for bringing up that much needed refresher to this topic.

its ok Poufiasse, thankyou for backing me up :flowers:

I just purchased a bronze vernis Thompson from let-trade at a very very reasonable price. The bag got here in 2 days, all the way from HK. And he marked the package as 'gift' and 'used bag' with a low value. I will definitely keep an eye on his listings and buy from him again!

And btw they packaged the bag very nicely and even though it was in an envelop they put 'fragile, please do not bend' in red twice on the envelop. Shows that they really do care about what they sell and ship. There was no damage from shipping at all!

Socialite said:

Obviously someone needs to go back to school and learn what freedom of speech does and does not entail.