Let-trade

hmm they havent had a weekly special in some time now.

They are definitely reliable and quick.

Just remember though, even if you pay for it, it doesnt mean you bought it. Their system isnt designed to process the order and remove from the site. Which means 5 people can pay for it and only the first one gets it. The other four are immediately refunded.

They email with confirmation and all if you did win. Plus they email you tracking number. Also, i believe most items include shipping!

I usually check let-trade to see what they have, but I have never ordered from them. Are there customs charges involved in purchasing and shipping to US???
Thanks for the info! ;)

Karolinec1 - Congratz to your new purchase.

I was about to buy the Monogram Stephen from Let-Trade too but suddenly found out I want the Monogram Embossed Leather Stephen in Ivory or Grey instead, I guess I just have to wait...........

To all the lovely ladies & Gents, please let me know if you guys see one in a good deal. Thank you very much.

I usually check let-trade to see what they have, but I have never ordered from them. Are there customs charges involved in purchasing and shipping to US???
Thanks for the info! ;)

They usually claim $100USD on the customs form (or @ $60-70CAD) to avoid customs charges, so I've never been charged duty, and I've bought from them 4 times. Well, 5 now... :shame:

Thanks for the info...good to hear positive things...now I just have to check out what they have left!!!!!! You guys are bad news for the DH's wallet.....:roflmfao:

They usually claim $100USD on the customs form (or @ $60-70CAD) to avoid customs charges, so I've never been charged duty, and I've bought from them 4 times. Well, 5 now... :shame:

that is a gorgeous bag!

Thank you, gelbergirl!! I originally had my heart set on Bordeaux, however, every time I find an authentic one on eBay the price is way over what I want to pay. :sad: When I saw the Noir yesterday morning on let-trade, it was in wonderful condition, and at what would've been retail price when it was new...........so I snagged it. :graucho:

Maybe they will have a Bordeaux one day & I can have twins!!