Let-trade

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in the U.S., in Michigan. I was looking at a handbag that's about $600. What would the taxes and duties be from Let-trade.com? Anyone know???
    Thanks!

2. #2 Jun 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
    I just recently bought a Cerises wallet from LT on his site and I didn't pay any taxes or other charges.

I bought a LV bag just yesterday from him too and don't expect to pay anything else other than what I paid for the bag.

He's a great seller IMO too :yes:

btw..I live in Arizona so I'm in the states too.

3. No taxes of duties for me either when buying from Let-Trade

4. He actually classifies the bag as a "gift" to avoid these fees! I just bought the Stephen from him and it was awesome!!!

5. #5 Jun 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
    He also marks the item down a little. I live in Canada and I had to pay about $11 in taxes/duties for a $300 bag.

6. Whaaaaaa?!? I'm confused he sold something that originally went for $300 for only $11?

Geez I think I paid $100 over retail for my bag (granted its no longer available in stores)!

7. Should've been more specific. Since we were on the topic of duties and taxes, the $11 referred to duties/taxes.

8. hehe sorry I was thinking you got some amazing deal! I know he has pretty fair prices, but that was unbelievable :P

9. i live in canada and didn't have to pay anything, it was marked as gift and a lower price.

10. ITA with other, they always mark item as a gift and declare in low amount. The price is also including EMS shipping :nuts:

11. the shipping is included and i have never paid duties coming into the country. good lucK!

12. Thought I would just let everyone know that let-trade just added a ton of new bags! They have soo many that I want:P. Someone here needs to get them before I am tempted:yes:

13. Don't do too much damage:graucho:

14. oooo checking it out now. brb

15. Thanks for the updated. :smile:
    O my, I want to get the Monogram Stephen (SO TEMPTING), is this web site reliable?