let-trade shipping question

gerarv

Oct 21, 2006
I ordered from let-trade recently and I got the EMS shipping. Is that like a UPS or a FedEx equivalent ifor HK? I was searching TPF for information and I could not find any existing threads about EMS. I work all weekday and I am not sure if I have to be home to sign for it. Thanks.

I ordered from let-trade recently and I got the EMS shipping. Is that like a UPS or a FedEx equivalent ifor HK? I was searching TPF for information and I could not find any existing threads about EMS. I work all weekday and I am not sure if I have to be home to sign for it. Thanks.

go to hongkongpost.com you can track the package there. once it gets into the Us you can track it via usps.com

EMS is a shipping service similar to Fed Ex. The actual parcel will be delivered to your house by the USPS though. If you can't be there to sign for it, they'll leave the little orange card that says they tried to deliver. You can sign the card and leave it for them to bring the parcel back another day, or you can go to the post office and pick it up directly.

You can track your parcel here:
Hongkong Post - Mail Tracking

Someone should snatch this on ~ let-trade.com ~ Authentic Louis Vuitton Reseller a pochette for $259.99 :nuts:

lv-u35-02.jpg