Let-Trade has a ...

1. Brown Suede fleur onatah GM for $1839.99 Does anyone have this bag? What do you like or dislike about it? Is it high maintenance? I did a search and a few people have the newer one that come out recently in purple. Karen Kooper has one on her site for 3600.00. So what do you think?

2. I have the small mais one without the fleurs. I don't use it very much as the weather in Iceland is either wet, cold or both and the suade is very delicate. I think it's a gorgeous bag but not very practical. A few weeks ago I bought the leather one in Aubergine and that one can handle everything. So if given a choice I would choose the leather ones over the suade anyday.

3. I heard that some ladies had problems with fleurs falling off and the bag also collects lint.

4. I would think that having such an expensive bag in suede would be very high maintenance. But it really up to you. If possible I would do for the leather one. Its more durable. With suede if it rains --you're screwed. :lol: I'm sure a leather one will come up on eBay soon

5. I never thought of that, but I can totally see the lint thing!

6. It doesn't look so good now with all the possible problems it could have- especially for the money. Thank you, your comments are exactly what I need to get it out of my head.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice