Let-Trade ended my special auction

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
Bay Area California
Usually when I buy through LT I ask them to set up an auction via Ebay so I can have a record of the transaction and today when I went to pay for my special auction they had taken it down. Apparently, someone bought the bag on their website before I could pay for the bag on Ebay. I am really bummed because the bag was for my sister as a Christmas gift. I know it's only fair to sell the bag to whomever pays for it first, but I was for sure going to buy it and I was just procrastinating.

Any ideas where I can find mini Mono Francoise bag in blue? I searched Ebay today with NO buy-it-nows. :sad:

evolkatie

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
USA
aww, i was the one who asked him to post it on his site but never went around to get it cause i was so busy =[

May 23, 2006
Here is a pic of the catalogue with the serial number and price, It's the catalog from 2003 though. You can try to locate one but I heard it's discontinued.

VuittonGanG

Nov 5, 2006
Here is a pic of the catalogue with the serial number and price, It's the catalog from 2003 though. You can try to locate one but I heard it's discontinued.

I saw the francoise bag in mono mini red last year at LV KOP and it was about $900 I can't believe the price increase .

VuittonGanG

Nov 5, 2006

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK