Let-Trade ended my special auction

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Usually when I buy through LT I ask them to set up an auction via Ebay so I can have a record of the transaction and today when I went to pay for my special auction they had taken it down. Apparently, someone bought the bag on their website before I could pay for the bag on Ebay. I am really bummed because the bag was for my sister as a Christmas gift. I know it's only fair to sell the bag to whomever pays for it first, but I was for sure going to buy it and I was just procrastinating.

Any ideas where I can find mini Mono Francoise bag in blue? I searched Ebay today with NO buy-it-nows. :sad:

2. Karen kooper has a brand new one but it's a dark blue tst

3. I'm sorry this happened! Unfortunately, I don't know where to get this item....

4. aww, i was the one who asked him to post it on his site but never went around to get it cause i was so busy =[

5. :nuts: Thanks for the info! I'm going to try to get that one. Whoo hoo!

6. Good luck and keep us posted. You're a sweet sis!

7. Aw sorry to hear that Michelle! Hope you get the one on KK! :biggrin:

8. Oh..Michelle..sorry to hear that..I hope you will get one..

9. Here is a pic of the catalogue with the serial number and price, It's the catalog from 2003 though. You can try to locate one but I heard it's discontinued.

[​IMG]

10. I saw the francoise bag in mono mini red last year at LV KOP and it was about $900 I can't believe the price increase .

11. sorry to hear about this michelle, I will keep looking on Ebay for you. :smile:

12. bum...that happened to me too >.< they sell toooo fast :smile: