Let the people decide - what is the next 'in' bag

BagaBoom

Sep 30, 2005
Hiya all (i'm new and from London)

We've seen Le Dix, Paddington, Mulberry Roxanne etc .. they've all
been super hits with loads of copies around at the moment in the High Street shops .. whats the next big thing .. ? Lets see if we can predict and lets see if we are correct ..
Please contribute to this discussion .. it'll be fun to see if we're as good as these fashion editors
Let us know what you think will be hot this Christmas .. Here are my thoughts ..

[1] Hair-on bags - bags which use leather with the hair on rather then smooth leather
[2] Bags with fur linings - king of like the Ugg boots - Dior currently have a range of these
[3] Equestrian saddle bags - Currently Elle is saying its anything to do with county and horses will be massive
[4] Patch work bags - made from patches of leather
[5] Studs, rivets and embroidery - bags with a lot of work on them

Cheers - BagaBoom

[1] Maybe buckles, like some designs with Gucci
[2] Less logo flashing more on subtle logo's (i.e.: Chanel & Dior)
[3] A lot of exotic trims
[4] Bold colors, off w/ black & brown. Maybe…loud dark red & so-so?
[5] Last but not least, the next A list celeb that carries a bag brand that was remotely unknown before. But cost $$$,$$$ & A+ in quality.

Noriko said:
Call me crazy, but I've never been a fan of the Novak, love that red though!

Yup, that is a knockout red! As far as the bag, just reminds me of woman in the 50's and 60's (early), when they only wore dresses and skirts. Know what I mean?

Noriko said:
I love Dior this season :smile: Prada has a really cute fur bag this fall, I posted it in another thread. I think it was the yay or nay. I love fur, but its not too practical where I live hehe.

Dior is LOVELY this season!!! :smile: I agree!!! :smile: Except for the teddy bear fur bags. Those suck. LOL

I am really liking the leather bags with the studs. If I could afford it, I would buy all the Bulga medium hobos , the EDE's and the Kooba Chiara bags in every color they offer! I am also loving the look of BE& D bags.

IMO,
- Anything with hair on (Agree with this totally. Especially those with some type of tiger-family prints)
- Snake print
- Lady-like handheld structured bag