Let the L.A.M.B. Sales Begin........

MissNovember

Miss N's Boudoir!
May 5, 2007
Everybody go wipe out L-A-M-B.com! Spring stuff is 40% off including the Boyfriend Vest! Woot?!

I just missed the Swinging Blazer, but I hit up Nordies and they price matched it for me. :yahoo: Thank goodness! I've wanted that damn thing since the day it came out!!!!

Attachments

• swingingblaze-z.jpg
    swingingblaze-z.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 29
Curious as to what everyone thinks of the 2 hoodies they have left on the L.A.M.B. website, the checker and numbers hoodie. I saw an awesome hoodie someone was wearing and wish I could get my hands on it, but have never seen it anywhere or online. It was all black with white writing all over it, not sure what it said though. Anyone know the hoodie I seek??????

It says "Where Did My Lamb Go?" ....and that hoody is loooooong gone. Sorry. Yeah, it was extrememly popular. I saw D.Woods from Danity Kane wearing one on one of the Making the Band episodes and was so jealous. There are tons of fakes on Ebay...it's ridiculous.

I was just looking at ebay and saw a few and thinking about getting one. They are fakes? Oh boy, don't want one of those... But I just saw one I want even more, rasta mesh hoodie!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg that one is to die for. Fake? :confused1:

I'll let someone who's well versed in the clothing take over from here. I have no idea how to spot faked LAMB hoodies other than the obvious like an extrememly ridiculous price, stock photos or the seller having a whole bunch of one style. I'm sure some other LAMBies will chime in soon and help you figure this out.

Do you think the watches are fakes too. I was looking at a turquoise chateau watch and thinking about purchasing.. and if they too are fakes where can you buy lamb watches? I saw them on the Nordies site a ways back but they are no longer there.

I don't think the watches are faked. I know some LAMBies have found them heavily discounted at TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Ross. Also, fellow LAMBie, whitesell has an Ebay store cocoboutique and has several watch styles at good prices.