Let the fireworks begin... I hit the BIN button!!

CoachObsession

LOVE is a decision..
Jun 12, 2009
Ladies, I have coveted this handbag for months. I stalked it at the outlets after seeing the reveals here but never even got a shot at it. Today, I read someone's post about watching the "newly listed" items on the *bay for good deals, so I tried it... I saw her and I just had to have it. I LOVE her. If you own this gorgeous bag, I'd love to hear the good and the bad. I will post pics as soon as I get it. Coach Metallic Amethyst Claire::yahoo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230495008390&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I don't own this bag, so no insight from me. But, I just wanted to congratulate you on your GORGEOUS find! I've always admired this Claire and am SO jealous of you right now, LOL!

It's beautiful! I'm hunting for the metallic amethyst Audrey. There was one that ended on eBay today for a great price, but I need to set aside some funds for her first - today was a rather spendy day for me at the outlet. Congrats!!!

omg you will absolutely LOVE her!!! i have one i got at the outlet and she's one of my fav. bags i love the longer strap and the color and she's just sooo pretty =] AND she's purple!!!