Let the excitement begin!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just waitlisted for the Watercolor Speedy and now I have butterflies in my stomach over the excitement of buying the bag!! I will think about it everyday until my SA calls me and says that she has the bag in stock. I have SO much work to do today but I can not seem to stop thinking about my Watercolor Speedy in production right now as I write this post.

I am so excited. LOL..:yahoo:

Does this happen to any of you??

2. Congrats!! I love the anticipation of getting a new bag. You are going to love the watercolor. Such a cute summery bag.

3. I was really excited the day I waitlisted for it, too, but I don't think I'll be getting it because 35 is just way too big for me :sad:

4. Congrats :tup: by the way.....this is the Watercolour VNN speedy 35 you are talking abt right ? :rolleyes:

5. I think I am in the same boat. The 35 will swallow me alive since I am only 5 feet. Argh!!!!!!!!!

6. Welcome on board to the ship of "nerve wreck" !

I was excited about aqurelle until it was overshadowed by the chase for a Teal BonBon.

7. I just went and signed the form for the waitlist... I am even more excited now! I saw a watercolor belt and I love the pattern!!

8. Yay, I can't wait to get mine either!