let the countdown begin - the DREAM bag is coming HOME!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :wlae: yup, my dream bag should be here sometime this week... i'm so excitied!!! :yahoo:
    come on home, Turq 05 First! lets hope it goes through customs with no worries too! :wlae:
    0o00o, i'm SO excitied, i just cant sleep - but i really should head off to bed! LOL!!!
    I'll totally keep u b-bag girls up to date for sure!!!
    WOO HOO!!! the search is OVER - finally!!!

AND, a special SUPER thanks to all the b-bag sistas that helped me though this ordeal! :flowers: you girls are the BEST!!! :wlae:

2. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see pics!!!

3. i love b first bag.. congratulations!

4. Wooo Hoooo Helen :yahoo: .

5. congratts! I can't wait to see pictures!

6. Congrats, it sounds lovely, please post pics when it comes!:yahoo:

7. You sound elated - and you should be! What a beautiful bag and it's wonderful how others go out of their way to help! Such a great community. Looking very forward to pictures this week. Congratulations!

I wish you well,

Bridget

8. Woohoo!

9. So excited for you!! Can't wait to see pics of this gorgeous bag!!

10. Wow! Can't wait to see pictures. :smile: Turquoise 05 is one of my favorite colors! I have a Turquoise twiggy coming on Tuesday. :+)

11. Yipppeeee!! Go Helen, your dream bag!! After all this time!! Congrats!
    Can't wait to see pics!! :yahoo: :wlae:

12. Congrats helen, you must be so excited!!! I'm happy for you!!! :yahoo:

13. I'm so happy for you , HelenNZ!:yahoo: It's been a long time coming! Can't wait to see pics! Yippee!!!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

14. Congrats Helen! I can't wait to see the pics!!!

15. Fantastic for you! Congratulations. yummy... Turquoise (I love those beautiful brighter colors in the First size too). We'll be anxiously awaiting your pics! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice