let see some BV bracelets!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey! This is gonna be my first post here.

I was wondering how many BV luver bracelets here? What color do you have?
    In here HK, almost see them in different colors in the wild everyday:drool:

Here are couple pics…
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and featuring BV cell phone string (is that how it calls?)
    I have the long one, but the short one also very nice:wlae:

[​IMG]

what color of bracelet do you have? let show em':yahoo:

2. Ohh those are beautiful! I've never seen the bracelet on a wrist before - I love it now!!!!

3. yeah, those are nice. i didnt know the tag was made from 925 silver. it's kinda bit more luxury :P

right now i have brown, black, and thinking about getting a light-brown one...:drool:

4. I Love the green one. How much is that?
    Where can I get one in the US? - I can't find it in their website.

5. maybe you can find at BV store.

i live in hong kong and all five stores have bracelets and cell phone string. Those bracelets start at HK$1030 which’s about US$130.

go visit BV store, they have many different color and length. try them on!!:yahoo:

6. LOL I had no idea about the silver tag either CX827!

Now I have to add getting one to 'the list'

7. Welcome to tPF, CX827!

You're def rockin' your bracelets! They're such a different feel from the silver bracelets from the ones that have already been posted here, but equally as cute! :yes:

8. I've never seen those bracelets before either and I must say that I love them. I think, like dervilfal I will be adding one to my 'list'. I like the Black One.

Do they all have the Silver Tag on?

9. Thank u Nymph,

The silver one also nice, but I am more into leather. ya know BV’s leather…:drool: Incredible

Ali-bagpuss

Yea! They all come with the silver tag. Those bracelets have been on the market for more than two years. And also have different style, the green one I post above is single string and the brown one on the wrist is double.

10. CX827 thanks.

I am definately going to look into getting one.

11. Very nice and welcome CX827! I saw my SA has a double strap metallic grey one from previous season. Very cool indeed and super rugged! :supacool:

12. Ohh I love that bracelet on!! Looks stunning!

13. I know who your SA is! :graucho: He's a doll :biggrin:

14. He is quite a cutie (hunky too) ;)

15. :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice