Let' s play--Pokemon and LV

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am very lucky to get my Picachu at the 5th Ave. Store ....and then I think it will be a lot of fun to start a thread here and we could share the picture of Pokemon and LV:smile:
    Here I go first :
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468703922.942386.jpg

And the second picture is at my local cafe store! And my PASADENA is with me today!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468703984.866453.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468704024.021247.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468704042.641095.jpg

nucleii likes this.
  3. More importantly, that's a beautiful bag! The Pasadena doesn't get much mention on TPF but I think it's such a cute bag. For some reason every time I'm about to pull the trigger something else catches my fancy. How are you enjoying yours?

aimeng likes this.
  4. Lovely Pasadena, aimeng! :smile:

5. Thank you! And I love my Pasadena! I fell in love at the first sight when I read the thread"2016 new bags" and got one right after it came out! It is a worry - free,light weight, chic little bag, easy to match all of my clothes! Both dress up (on hand, arm and shoulder)and dress down(crossbody)
    I have to admit it is a small bag! Only holds my small card holder, key pouch, a compact , a lipstick and 6+! But that' s all I need on weekend!
    The only complain is the flap cannot be widely(completely ) opened due to the handle! So not 100% easy to get things out and in..... But it is not a big issue!
    I love love love it and I have received a lot of comments while I was shopping in luxury brand name stores(Chanel, Hermes) the SAs all said it is a glorious bag! They all asked "Is it a new style"?
    Well, I don't know why it is not that popular....maybe there price is a little bit high to such a small bag? Maybe people think the turnlock is too big?
    But I do enjoy that this is not a "common and popular" bag.....and I love the big turnlock!
    Hope this will help you! And I have some other pics to share with u
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468716367.774439.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468716404.662872.jpg

eggz716, SapphireGem and j19 like this.
  6. Thank you

7. No one play Pokemon here?[emoji15][emoji33][emoji28]

8. Your Pasadena is gorgeous! I don't play but DH does. It took us about 15 minutes to walk across a shopping plaza because he had to stop so many times along the way to get a character, etc. LOL

9. love your bag ... have no idea what this game is but I do know In the past week or so have almost hit a couple of people on my bike as they not looking at all where they are going and stop in the middle of the path...been quite dangous:hrmm:

10. Thanks

11. Thanks and it is a game using the gps and your camera, and you catch he Pokemon outside.... People has to be watch out when they play!!!!

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468719193.401810.jpg
    This is the Pokemon I caught on fifth avenue:P and I had the Metis with me that day!

Bhabegurl, pbnjam, cocolv and 3 others like this.
  13. Hysterical. Pokemon and LV - a match made in heaven. :lol:

14. My toiletry pouch 15 is inside, does that count :P

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468719923.933117.jpg

Also a pikachu right by the LV in King of Prussia!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468719965.446436.jpg

15. So cute! And love your Bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice