Let me start.. what did u get on RM.com tonight!

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
Just want to see what everyone got.. and pls post what time you sent in ur order!

Light grey MAM at 12:00am... I got what I wished for yay.. hopfully the order goes through with no problem!

Last edited:
white1.jpg

I snagged a white Nikki after... an hour at least of refreshing my shopping bag hahaha.

Can't wait to see what lining it has, etc, I've never seen a white Nikki before! I'm so excited! It's gonna be my wedding day carryall!

white1.jpg

I snagged a white Nikki after... an hour at least of refreshing my shopping bag hahaha.

Can't wait to see what lining it has, etc, I've never seen a white Nikki before! I'm so excited! It's gonna be my wedding day carryall!

Oh.. I didn't even look at the picture.. I thought the white nikki is the same as double cream... SO pretty!! Congrat...

OMG I love that white Nikki!! I was in dire need of a black bag, so I snagged the Midnight MAB...in the photos it has TASSLES, so I sure hope mine arrives with them, too! If it doesnt, I'll be extremely disappointed.

Gold crackle Rose, here! 11:21 CST, so around 20 minutes after it started!

Although, I just tried adding it to my cart and it allows me to do it even though it says "Out of stock". I hope I didn't overlook this when I submitted my order! It would bum me out if it didn't go through.

I didn't see anything at the sale that I really needed. 30% is a large discount but it still pales in comparison to Evil*bay. The already marked down prices with an additional discount is what I hold myself to. Anything that doesn't have a similar price point is out. Unless it is my HG of course... which comes in the form of a MAC and is on its way to me... So I really didn't have anything I liked enough at the sale to buy... I can't wait to see everybody's pictures though!

white nikki for me, too! after so many weird things - oos, it turned to yellow, back to white, then couldn't find the rm website checkout, etc.

finally able to check out and get confirmation.

mandy - we are purse twins!! (this one and our non-RM hobo) i hope you get in time for your wedding (maybe mention it in you email and she can take "special" attention to mail it out first.