Let me show you my new mono speedy 25!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to the wonderful advice of TPF, I decided to go ahead and exchange the lovely Mini HL I got for Christmas for the more practical and equally as gorgeous Speedy 25. It finally arrived!!! And I'm in love! It's so, so beautiful and so perfect and I can't wait to use it! A huge thank you to everyone who offered me advice and helped me decide what to do- you were absolutely right!

Let me show you some pictures of my beautiful new bag!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is my Speedy 25 alongside my azur Speedy 30 and Cles, both of which I got last year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I absolutely adore my LVs and feel so lucky to own such beautiful bags! In future I'm hoping to get a purse (probably either a zippy one or something in vernis) and cosmetic pouch or maybe another Speedy- perhaps a damier 35. :smile:

Anyway- my beautiful new bag! :yahoo: Thanks again to those who posted their advice about the exchange- you all really helped :heart:

2. It's beautiful! I love looking at brand new speedy's! I think you made the right choice!

Congrats!

3. Congrats! You made the right choice! Both your bags look so cute together!

4. LOVE it!!! Congrats!!!

5. Congrats!!

6. i love the speedy congrats !!!

7. Nice LV family :smile: Congrats!

8. Certainly more convenient than the HL. Looks great!

9. congrats!!they are soo cute together :P

10. Congrats!:smile:

11. Congrats on your new Speedy!

12. Lovely. Thanks for sharing!

13. Congrats on your new Speedy! :tup:

14. Love your new baby!!!

15. oooh, the 25 is soooo cute. i regret getting rid of mine