Let me share my sad story....

I totally get the horror. I had the same reaction when a companion at a wine tasting tasted a very expensive wine (as in over $100), and then dumped out the rest rather than finish it or give it to someone else (the wine world equivalent of tossing away a Coach item). I agree with the others, next time get her a Mundi from Nordstrom Rack!

Aren't mothers something?! LOL!!! Sometimes its amazing how different we can be from them!

I feel sure my mother will start bawling when she opens her gift on Christmas Eve; I know she expects to get nothing from me, much less a replacement! But I don't think she'll ever throw anything away again ever!:P I'm thinking of getting her the Legacy Stripe checkbook wallet (given its not sold out) & emphasizing that this is a LIMITED EDITION, COLLECTORS ITEM, as in "don't even dream of letting it see the inside of a trash can!" :lol:

That's exactly the reason I'm contemplating breaking down and getting the Bleecker compact clutch. I usually carry Fossil wallets, which hold up pretty well but nowhere near how well a Coach would wear. You're such a sweet daughter. Your mom will LOVE her Christmas present!!!