Let me share my experience with Yoogi's Closet

I purchased an item off them 2 years ago and couldnt fault them either. They were pleasant and customer service orientated and the item was packaged very professionally. Im glad you had a great experience too.

Oops, yeah, I guess that would make sense! LOL. :lol:

Here she is my Limited Edition Black Monogram Motard Afterdark Clutch Bag from the Spring/Summer 2008 collection. Marc Jacobs collaborated with artist Richard Prince to produce this elegant clutch. The handle can be carried or folded over to create the clutch. Its made of the most amazing plush suede that is embroidered with the LV logos and fleurs and buttery leather and lined in black silk. Sorry, I just took a quick photo...this bag is stunning in real life.

Congrats on a great bag and a smooth transaction!! I have always found Yoogis to be reliable sellers too.

yoogi's is great! I was skeptical at first and googled if it might be a scam but they're legit.
I've purchased twice from them. one in new condition and another in like new condition. they're excellent!

Thank you everyone.

I thought I saw a couple of new additions in your siggy. Great choice from Yoogis, I love that website and check it daily, mostly evenings as that seems to be when they add new items. I have purchased from them 3 or 4 times and each time the item came better than described. I don't even look at other resell sites.

Yes, my siggie was updated and it looks so dark! I may need a colorful bag soon!
Thank you.

I just purchased my first bag from Yoogis so I'm very excited to receive it. It will be here on Monday. I'm feeling very good about it. It was a limited edition and you can't find it anywhere now. I'll do a reveal when I receive it!

Tulip2 said:
I just purchased my first bag from Yoogis so I'm very excited to receive it. It will be here on Monday. I'm feeling very good about it. It was a limited edition and you can't find it anywhere now. I'll do a reveal when I receive it!

Pre-congrats!