Let Me See Your "Battered" LV!

honey52

O.G.
May 7, 2007
So most of the time we see perfectly brand spanking new LV items. What I really wanna see, hehe, is your daily users! Show me the stuff that holds your keys, the coin areas of your wallets after a year, your hardware. The stuff you don't put into dust bags when you're using them (i'm guilty) and the handbags that lie around on your kitchen table or bedroom totally UN-BABIED!

I'm tired of babying my LV! I look at my amarante more than i use it, but i'm afraid of ruining it so, I wanna see if luxury can withhold everyday use from those of you who do use yoru lv's everyday already.

Please prove to me that LV is really durable!

*please put how long you used it for and the frequency. If you've used something for a while and still see minimal wear post it too =) to prove to me LV CAN be durable/low maintanence!

Whe I got my MV cles - I thought - "to heck with it!" excuse my harsh language ;)
I wanted to use it all the time and not have to worry about the condition or anything - so I use it as a daily keychain, it bumps into my dirty car, I throw it in my bag atwork - it evn has bite marks (not sure if they're mine or the baby's).
It's still super clean but the patina is getting dark -- and the zipper pull is fading.

Attachments

• lv 041.jpg
    lv 041.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 105
  • lv 043.jpg
    lv 043.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 63
I used my cerise cles as soon as I got it (can't remember the year of release) but have had to stop because the cherries are really starting to wear off and since it was my first LV I kinda wanna leave it alone :sad:

The inside is getting kinda grubby aswell cos of the coins lol

Attachments

• DSC02803.JPG
    DSC02803.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC02804.JPG
    DSC02804.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC02805.JPG
    DSC02805.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 64
I use my mocha Epi wallet every day and don't baby it. It's a couple of years old and doesn't look much different than the day it was bought.