Let me reveal my Cyclade & some comparison pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    Hi everyone, I just recieved Cyclade SGH City:yahoo: from Erica (HGBags) and I am over the moon! She is just stunning!!! I even gave up Outremer for this colour...to be honest, I love Cyclade much more! This colour is actually very versatile! It goes with the most of my outfits!
    I was going to post some of the pics on the thread of HGBags but took so many :P Well,let me show you some of the photos of my Cyclade.
    This colour is very hard to capture but I tried and also took some comparison photos of some of my blue bags. I am actually still waiting for more cyclade bags...when they arrive then will post more pics:graucho:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Comparison Pics Cyclade & 05 Turq Blue City

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. wow, this color and combo are perfect *M*, love the city gsh very much. nice choice, i love cyclade more and more.

4. oh and it's pretty close to 05 turquoise, thanks for the comparision pics. stunning.

5. Comparison Pics Cyclade & 05 Turq City & 05 Teal Blue

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. WHAT A STUNNER!!! Congrats! :smile:

7. Thank you Delmilano,M*!!! Yes, this colour is pretty close to 05 Turq IMO! This colour has teal and turquoise and not a pop bright colour like 08 Turq! I quite love this colour over 05 turq at the moment:P

8. Thank you:biggrin:

9. Mod pics ( I could not capture the colour well )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I saw this color last week and it was by far my favorite. I loved the outremer, but I would have chosen this one over it. The leather was very saturated and soft. Great choice!

11. More...^v^

[​IMG]

Cyclade & 05 Turq

[​IMG]

12. :love: Wow!
    It's beautiful! Many congrats.
    And thanks so much for the comparison pics.

13. Thank you:P yes,mine`s also very saturated yummy leather!!!

14. Beautiful bag! I have a cyclade city (RH) and agree, it is close to the turquoise.

15. It's beautiful!! Especially with GSH. Congrats!!