Let me reveal my Cyclade & some comparison pics

Tokyo

Apr 26, 2008
Hi everyone, I just recieved Cyclade SGH City:yahoo: from Erica (******) and I am over the moon! She is just stunning!!! I even gave up Outremer for this colour...to be honest, I love Cyclade much more! This colour is actually very versatile! It goes with the most of my outfits!
I was going to post some of the pics on the thread of ****** but took so many :P Well,let me show you some of the photos of my Cyclade.
This colour is very hard to capture but I tried and also took some comparison photos of some of my blue bags. I am actually still waiting for more cyclade bags...when they arrive then will post more pics:graucho:

IMGP5094.jpg

IMGP5114.jpg

IMGP5185.jpg

IMGP5183.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Delmilano,M*!!! Yes, this colour is pretty close to 05 Turq IMO! This colour has teal and turquoise and not a pop bright colour like 08 Turq! I quite love this colour over 05 turq at the moment:P

I saw this color last week and it was by far my favorite. I loved the outremer, but I would have chosen this one over it. The leather was very saturated and soft. Great choice!