Let me present to you all...my new baby BOY!

aviator

Aug 8, 2013
Thanks for all your kind suggestions and opinions. Please let me present to you all my new baby BOY that just arrived yesterday! This is the last one in the States, and I'm so happy to choose this over the black classic one! Because I know I can always find a black lambskin boy in the future... Can you anyone guess what color it is? :biggrin:

Attachments

• photo 1-3.JPG
    photo 1-3.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,178
  • photo 2-3.JPG
    photo 2-3.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,181
  • photo 3-3.JPG
    photo 3-3.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,134
  • photo 4-2.JPG
    photo 4-2.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,135
  • photo 5-2.JPG
    photo 5-2.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,142
Thanks for all your kind suggestions and opinions. Please let me present to you all my new baby BOY that just arrived yesterday! This is the last one in the States, and I'm so happy to choose this over the black classic one! Because I know I can always find a black lambskin boy in the future... Can you anyone guess what color it is? :biggrin:
Very, very pretty! Congratulations! :smile:

It's gorgeous! Congrats on your purchase!

Wow! Love the red. Congrats on the boy :smile: