Let me on that sofa!! - Double outlet instant reveal

So last week I ordered the SS Regular Alexa after the price slash... but quickly realised I was suffering from 'buyers remorse'... as I badly wanted an Alexa to add to my small collection, but realised after reading lots of feedback on TPF that this wasn't the right one for me... as I wanted a bag I could use regularly and not 'baby'. So on Hogmanay I cancelled my order... and was feeling quite down about the whole thing, as with the recent price increases, I just wasn't happy about paying £895 RRP for a new regular Alexa.

My DH, 2 kids and I all had a short break organised to York on 2nd Jan... of course, it would have been rude to go all the way to York and not visit the outlet! :smile:

So I'm delighted to introduce my lovely new bags ... Regular Black Alexa and Oak Mitzy Messenger.

The black regular Alexa is a sub... apparently it has a double stitch somewhere on the bag, but the SA couldn't even find the flaw. The leather is gorgeous... and I'm in love.

And as for the Mitzy.. I've been eyeing this up for a long time now as a great hands free casual bag. I wasn't going to, but DH insisted (my sad eyes probably didn't help)... and since then I've read about the outlet specials being discontinued on another thread, I'm pleased I did.

I'm super happy... as these are 2 classic bags I will hopefully get years of use out of!

So, make room on that sofa ladies!!!

Both are classic choices which you will get years of good use from.
Congrats and im on the sofa too, for how long i really dont know.:biggrin:

Thank you....I think when my bag fund is replenished I may head to an outlet....I would love a black or an oak lexie but don't want to pay full price!!
That's exactly how I felt! Full price for a Lexie just felt too painful!!! Buying at an outlet basically allowed me to get the Mitzy as well for the original RRP of the Lexie! :smile:
Hope your bag fund is replenished soon so you can make that trip!

So last week I ordered the SS Regular Alexa after the price slash... but quickly realised I was suffering from 'buyers remorse'... as I badly wanted an Alexa to add to my small collection, but realised after reading lots of feedback on TPF that this wasn't the right one for me... as I wanted a bag I could use regularly and not 'baby'. So on Hogmanay I cancelled my order... and was feeling quite down about the whole thing, as with the recent price increases, I just wasn't happy about paying £895 RRP for a new regular Alexa.

My DH, 2 kids and I all had a short break organised to York on 2nd Jan... of course, it would have been rude to go all the way to York and not visit the outlet! :smile:

So I'm delighted to introduce my lovely new bags ... Regular Black Alexa and Oak Mitzy Messenger.

The black regular Alexa is a sub... apparently it has a double stitch somewhere on the bag, but the SA couldn't even find the flaw. The leather is gorgeous... and I'm in love.

And as for the Mitzy.. I've been eyeing this up for a long time now as a great hands free casual bag. I wasn't going to, but DH insisted (my sad eyes probably didn't help)... and since then I've read about the outlet specials being discontinued on another thread, I'm pleased I did.

I'm super happy... as these are 2 classic bags I will hopefully get years of use out of!

So, make room on that sofa ladies!!!
beautiful bags! and great classic colours. I can't go on the sofa as yet but I am limited to two more bags this year.

beautiful bags! and great classic colours. I can't go on the sofa as yet but I am limited to two more bags this year.
Thanks CP!
I have to try and keep myself firmly on this sofa... at least for the first half of the year! I'm just going to have to entertain myself with everyone else's reveals on here.. :smile:

Kingla said:
Thanks CP!
I have to try and keep myself firmly on this sofa... at least for the first half of the year! I'm just going to have to entertain myself with everyone else's reveals on here.. :smile:

Me too. DH should be travelling in Feb so hopefully will get one of them and then the second when we do a long haul flight. One will be put away for my birthday or christmas though!