Let me here the negatives of epi...

Sometimes they get sticky pockets for some reason :s but that has only happened to one of my epis. Other then that they are perfect IMO!

Yeah, I noticed that too for the older purses and those that have been kept away and not used much...I put tissues between them and problem solved! Epis are really great bang-around bags!

For me, the styling of the epi's seem to be more conservative than some of the other lines. I, personally, have not been drawn to epi for that reason.

Oh, you're right, after a while they do wrinkle a bit ... I'm not sure how mine got wrinkled, but maybe through storage? You can't really see it when you carry it though.

Attachments

• CIMG2062.JPG
    CIMG2062.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 143
So I guess an Epi speedy is one you don't want to store folded?
Does the store sell it to you folded?

Mine wasn't folded, bought from elux.

And I do see wrinkles in some ebay listings... and I do mind wrinkles, so I'll try to make sure I use a purseket to keep it in shape as much as possible

i'm not sure if this is due to normal wear and tear or pure neglect...but I've seen some epi's with creases/wrinkles in the leather...esp with the speedies...anyone else seen this?

I've noticed this, too, esp along the zipper at the top of the bag. Hmm...maybe I will and see if they improve the texture of the Epi line before I get my epi speedy. They are soooo pretty, though! I want a red one sooo badly. :heart: Does anyone with an Epi Soufflot experience any wrinkling?

i'm not sure if this is due to normal wear and tear or pure neglect...but I've seen some epi's with creases/wrinkles in the leather...esp with the speedies...anyone else seen this?

yes, this and the edges can get discolored/scraped and show wear more than canvas would, I still love it though, and if you go with black it's not a problem

The wrinkling near the zipper happens with the new speedies made with the soft epi. It didn't happen with the old epi. Maybe it's my OCD, but the wrinkles bug me - I sold a red epi soft speedy because of that.