Let Coach Design Your Dream Car!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, this proves I am totally consumed by all things Coach. :wlae: I was thinking, if Coach made my dream car what would I want it to look like. I am thinking it would be an Ergo sports coupe. It would definitely be turquoise! The seats would be natural leather. The seatbelts would look like Legacy ponytail scarves. This would be a high performance vehicle and it would have a GPS system that would find the nearest Coach store!
    What would YOUR Coach car be like?

3. Haha How fun is this!! I would have a Legacy Pond coloured Convertible VW bug (or some other cute little convertable) with a soft roof in Natural and Natural Leather Seats (mmm it would smell so good). I'd have a dock where my ipod could plug into my car while still in a cute Coach ipod case and the hand rest between the front seats would lift up to reveal a special compartment for my handbag (to keep it from getting dirty of course). I would also have a GPS system as I have the worst sense of direction. The Glove compartment would be stocked with a fold up Coach umbrella, Coach, driving gloves, and a coach case stuffed with other essentials. The steering wheel would be covered in a satin legacy stripe steering wheel cover (or perhaps a turquoise Ergo leather version...i can't decide). ooh, i really want this car!!!!:heart:

4. Come on ladies! Are you going to tell me you don't want a Coach Car???:blah:

5. legacy white lexus sc 430. it would have whiskey interior and a whiskey steering wheel. and id want watercolor stripe seatbelts ! it would have a hook right by the steering wheel to hang my bag for easy access. now i just need my license :P

6. I'll take a Black Leather Carly Edition Escalade with Signature stripe seatbelts, black leather and nickel, not brass, interior, and Coach tail lights, k thanks!!!

7. I'll place my order now for a Black Patent Mustang Shelby Convertible with Legacy leather seats. The seatbelts and steering wheel would have to be legacy stripe, of course! And I like Rapunzel's thinking....Coach hookup for my iPod and lots o'goodies in the glove box!

8. All this talk of designing bags and keyfobs reminded me of this old thread. I think it would be fun to revive it as long as we're all on this designing streak ;)

9. Lol this is cute! Mine would be a Gunmetal Mercedes coupe with vachetta leather seats, shearling headrests, the seat back pockets and glove compartment would be lined with the legacy stripes and the doorlocks/knobs/switches all look like turnlocks.

10. This is my dream car exactly!!! Wooo hooo!!!!:nuts:

11. Put me down for a juniper color jeep with whiskey leather interior and a tattersall hard removeable roof..give me the antique brass hardware for door handles, knobs, switches, etc. I'll also need a custom spare tire cover..thinking tattersall for that too. I'll need the coach logo (carriage & horses) embossed on the adjustable headrests and the spare tire cover. I like the legacy stripe too...I know..give me a legacy stripe ball for my radio antenna. :nuts:

12. How can I forget a "coach" vanity plate!

13. I would have a convertible...something really fast!!! the interior would be a purple lurex and the exterior an metallic dark purple and light purple!!! :faint:

14. omg you like read my mind! lol

15. :nuts: A bronze Lincoln MKX with Legacy Stripe Leather seats, Brass Hardware Turnlocks for buttons, and Patent Leather Seatbelts oh and Coach Logo on the Navigation Screen