Lesson learned from Fashionphile

Wow what a hassle and distress! I'm glad it turned out well and they gave u a full refund. Ink marks definitely don't make it a new bag, so that's total misrepresentation on their part. Can't wait to see your CWC!!!

So sorry to see your ink marked bag, OP. Fashionphile has made a few oopsies in the past year or so, from taking tags off NWT bags to having fakes on their site, to selling bags that are not as described. With so many issues, I'd not use them as my first (or 2nd or ?) "go to" for buying or consigning.

So sorry to see your ink marked bag, OP. Fashionphile has made a few oopsies in the past year or so, from taking tags off NWT bags to having fakes on their site, to selling bags that are not as described. With so many issues, I'd not use them as my first (or 2nd or ?) "go to" for buying or consigning.

That is a lot of issues, I had no idea it was that many issues for such a "reputable" reseller of luxury items. I guess "reputable" in this context is subjective.

Wow what a hassle and distress! I'm glad it turned out well and they gave u a full refund. Ink marks definitely don't make it a new bag, so that's total misrepresentation on their part. Can't wait to see your CWC!!!

Me too the reveal is coming soon:smile:

I am sorry you had a bad experience. I have had great experiences . I have sold bags to them, and got the price I wanted . One time the quote was low and I told the and they gave me more. Much much more than Ann's and Yoogies. I find them very pleasant to work with. I recently bought something from there. ( LV) and it was better than described.
In fact it looked brand new!

OP glad you are getting your refund. Just wanted to share my experiences with them, which have been all positive.

Sorry to hear about your issue with FP. I have purchased a few bags from them without issue. However, I have noticed that other tPFers have had issues so it makes me more careful when considering them again.

I heard about Yoogi's on this forum and recently made a purchase from them without issue as well. However, I have noticed more affection toward Yoogis on this forum the FP.

I've noticed that others have complained about FP prices. But now I see that when they have the same item as Yoogi's, they try to price it under Yoogi's price.

Anyway, hopefully you eventually get ALL of your money back. That is way too much money to pay for ink marks!!!

Wow I'm sorry about all this headache. I've been reluctant to buy from them because of all the negative feedback here on tpf. Good luck with getting all of this sorted out.

Has Yoogis also had fake purses for sale? I bought a purse from them and now am thinking I should have had it authenticated.

I would get the bag authenticated if I were you for peace of mind. I frequent Yoogi's website too and there was a reissue 227 (I believe bronze? sorry, I can't remember exactly) that I was interested in purchasing. I came here to the forum to have it authenticated, searched the thread first and found out that someone else had it authenticated here and it was a fake :sad: so i emailed yoogi's closet about this. They emailed me back, pretty much stating that they would look into this matter. Within two days, they emailed me again stating that the bag would be removed from the website and that it was no longer available ( I checked and the bag was removed). I don't know what happened, but it was definitely a mistake on their part that this bag ended up on their site. I'm not attempting to paint a terrible picture of yoogi's closet, but I figured you would want to know since you did purchase a bag from there.

I would get the bag authenticated if I were you for peace of mind. I frequent Yoogi's website too and there was a reissue 227 (I believe bronze? sorry, I can't remember exactly) that I was interested in purchasing. I came here to the forum to have it authenticated, searched the thread first and found out that someone else had it authenticated here and it was a fake :sad: so i emailed yoogi's closet about this. They emailed me back, pretty much stating that they would look into this matter. Within two days, they emailed me again stating that the bag would be removed from the website and that it was no longer available ( I checked and the bag was removed). I don't know what happened, but it was definitely a mistake on their part that this bag ended up on their site. I'm not attempting to paint a terrible picture of yoogi's closet, but I figured you would want to know since you did purchase a bag from there.

For this reason I get all items authenticated from resellers thru a paid service. It's just better for peace of mind and my wallet. :smile: it's a shame that these scammers are getting so good with counterfeit items.

I bought a Chanel from a great seller on Ebay. The bag was new but a store display and It had some marks which the seller pointed out and even emailed me more pictures. I received the bag nd it was better then described and my apple guard cleanser took the marks right off. This is the the of seller I would buy from versus one who hides flaws.

What a nightmare!!!!! I'm sorry you had to go through this! I've purchased twice through FP with out issue but I know lots of people have had issues and that's discouraging they definitely tried to.hide this as if after spending $5K you wouldn't notice?! Hello!!!! Any way glad it turned out ok in the end for you sorry you had to go through all the hassle.