Lesser known medium range quality designers that you own and love

Interesting thread to bump! I tend to gravitate towards mid-range designers that aren't as well known where I live too.

I definitely agree with the Treesje and Botkier mentions, as well as Ignes, though those now have their own subfora here. LP's great too, though I still don't own a bag from them yet. Another mid-range designer that I'm completely in love with is Jenny Yuen. Very lovely and classic designs, and definitely under the radar even by tPF standards! ;)

I just got a Rioni Roushe Flutter bag a couple of weeks ago and I love it. I have never had this brand before but decided to try it and since there was a good return policy. I guess you can say I am a bargain hunter since I have 2 in college. The lamb skin is so soft and the bag really gives my dresses a wow factor. I can post a photo but am not sure how? Love this bag ! Love it.

I have a gorgeous cognac doctor style satchel by Calleen Cordero of LA. She is a small, boutique-type designer of shoes and bags and uses imported Italian leather and makes everything in Los Angeles. I found this bag at Fred Segal. She's definitely the boho look, but my bag is pretty classic (not currently available).

Her site:
http://www.calleencordero.com/

I really like Dautore for ready made bags- fun colors and styles.

For custom, Ignes is a great company to work with.

I get blank looks whenever I mention a bag is by either company.

I agree about Furla -- the leather is amazing!!
Also Orla Kiely -- her bags are cute and quirky and can take a beating. She also does travel bags, which are so cute to pull through the airport... her designs are so distinctive; us orla girls give each other "welcome to the club nods as we pass".. it's kinda funny actually. It's like how jeep drivers all honk at each other:smile: