Less expensive version of this style?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Try perusing the Nordstrom's site. There are a lot of bags out there now with this general shape for less, check out Francesco Biasia and Michael by Michael Kors.

2. I think ashford.com has some...

3. Try waiting until after Xmas. Burberry online store tends to have an end-of-the-season clearance at the end of the year. Last year, I saw a similiar style (a cidar red one) of your Burberry bag and it went for about $400 to $500 or so. Your patience will pay off eventually. I'm waiting for their clearance as well since they usually put about 30 purses on clearance at a time and the price is hella cheap too. =)

4. Burberry has really awesome sales. Actually just recently (about 4 or so weeks ago) there was a major Burberry sale. A $550 bag went for $149. Not bad...

It's the waiting game that sucks...:Push:

5. Thanks, ladies! I will check out these sites and keep checking on burberry.com.:biggrin:

6. :amazed: WAIT!!! Here are some I love at Nordstroms...their all fairly pirced....

1. BCBGirls 'city slicker' $158
    2. Francesco Biasia 'sambuca' $350
    3. Franceso Biasa 'taburno' $268
    4. My Flat in London 'sling hobo' $495

All are around 12"w/8"h/4.5"d
    Pretty good sized bags!
    If you liek any of them Nordstroms.com

bcbgirls.jpg f.b .jpg fb taburno.jpg my flat in lond.jpg
  7. ok..i know this is an old thread..but i just bought on burberry.com a purse for 199 that originally was 475! I LOVE when that happens! I seem to luck out with Burberry...from the last call sale last fall I found a Burberry clutch for 85 dollars, compared to 325

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice