LeSportsSac Jardin Hawaii

tanjahelms

Jul 4, 2007
Does anyone know where I can get a LeSportSac Deluxe Everyday Bag in the Hawaii-only print Jardin? I have a large weekender, the Mini-Bucket bag and the cosmetic case. I should have bought it when I was in Honolulu. I did not find it in Maui. I am going to Kona in July 2007, but I think they only carry it in Honolulu. I am attaching a photo of the Mini-Bucket bag and cosmetic case.

Thanks,
Tanja

Attachments

• DSCN0195.JPG
    DSCN0195.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 94
Hmmm... I guess it'd depend on how old the print is? I don't remember seeing it at Ala Moana, but maybe they have it at the other boutiques? Or if it's old, maybe it's out in the Waikele outlet?

that is a really nice bag! why does hawaii get the greatest prints????? i have never seen a regular lesportsac with such a nice print!!! hawaii rocks!!!

Hmmm... I guess it'd depend on how old the print is? I don't remember seeing it at Ala Moana, but maybe they have it at the other boutiques? Or if it's old, maybe it's out in the Waikele outlet?
I bought this "print" purse of LeSportSac in February 2006. A friend of mine bought hers in July 2006. So, it was available a year ago for sure. Thanks, Tanja

that is a really nice bag! why does hawaii get the greatest prints????? i have never seen a regular lesportsac with such a nice print!!! hawaii rocks!!!
It is a GREAT pattern. I get stopped all the time at airports by ladies asking where I got it. Especially in Tokyo. The Japanese ladies love it. But ladies in general like it and it gets quite a bit of attention.
Tanja

OK, I just looked at your picture again to remember. I might be going to the outlet today just to check it out -- hopefully not buy a bag O__O no no i can't...i'm banned. But still..I MIGHT go..so I'll look but Maya can make sure if she goes cuz yaa I might be blind haha.